Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Symson saying Hi!

symson
symson
Posted at

I joined a while ago, but didn't get around to using it.

So now I am. I put up my first strip "Tiger Tanked" More to come. I also have to figure how how to access my Homepage here so I can start using it. So please be patient with me.

I'm a storyteller who can draw and write.

I've had a few comics published for other companies. Now I want to get my own creations out there.

I'm still doing comics and am also doing some work in the animation and advertising/marketing fields. And all drawing in each one, not working in the mail room. Thankfully I can make a living drawing and doing graphic design work.

Please visit my website http://abbadabba.com to see more of what I and my studio can do.

And keep an eye on my work here and please comment. Constructive crits are always welcome along with pats on the back every now and then.

Aelwyn
Aelwyn
Posted at

Hello Symson and welcome to Drunk Duck. It is a pleasure to have you as part of the community and I look forward to getting to know your work.

Once again welcome, and happy New Year.

Erad
Erad
Posted at

Hi Symson!

Welcome to DD.

Congrats on being able to make a living off of what makes you happy. So far, I think I have to draw on the side while I work in a field I don't necessarily like.

It's all good though. People like you provide inspiration for us all :D

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Frank

symson
symson
Posted at

2007?

I didn't even notice. Time sure flies when you're not paying attention.

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.