Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

serves her right, that's karma right there. hopefully she will grow up and learn some lessons of bieng humble and responsibility in there

http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/04/paris-ordered-to-serve-45-days/

A Los Angeles County Superior Court judge has sentenced Paris Hilton to 45 days in LA County jail for violating her probation. Her sentence will start on June 5, and the judge made sure she wouldn't be allowed on work release, furloughs, use of an alteranitve jail, or electronic monitoring instead of jail. Moments before the judge gave his decision, Paris was crying and told the court:

"I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry." The judge called out her rep Elliot Mintz in court, describing his testimony as "completely worthless." He also told Paris that he did not believe that she was unaware of her license suspension, adding that she had paperwork in her car stating that her license was suspended.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

betcha $10 she doesn't do any time in actual jail.

Posted at

i hope she doesn't show up, then it doubles her time in jail and then she'll be a fugitive

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

Man, I am curious to see if she actually makes it to jail. It seems like people like her get out of things like that a lot.

Will
Will
Posted at

oh god its about effin' time…

i havent actually read the entire article, but i assume shes doing time for the godawful single she released?

:D
but seriously i hate paris, shes turning a generation of young girls into sluts. she deserves to go to jail for more than 45 days but sadly only a limited amount of the things she does are considered illegal by the american government…

and yes, i dont think it'll go through, someone will get her out of it.. sadly…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

but seriously i hate paris, shes turning a generation of young girls into sluts.
Why are sluts such a bad thing? :(

Granted, Paris Hilton is a moron who I hate hearing about, but if people choose to be free with their sexuality that's another thing. This is starting to smell a little like misogyny… ;)

LakAttack
LakAttack
Posted at

she was trying to get by with the "I didn't know" excuse?

it could be true, she is pretty dumb. But she still deserves everything she gets.

snark
snark
Posted at

Whoa, this is somehow suprising…and yet not…

Hijuda
Hijuda
Posted at

hopefully she will grow up and learn some lessons of bieng humble and responsibility in there

It's nice to dream, but she'll probably just get the 45 days over with and forget it ever happen.

Best we can hope for is she'll overdose on booze once it's over with. And if she gets her beaten in jail, more's the better.

Posted at

she was trying to get by with the "I didn't know" excuse?

it could be true, she is pretty dumb. But she still deserves everything she gets.

you can't plead ignorance in a court of law, that's never a good defense.
"what? i didn't know beating up a bum was against the law"
"what? i didn't know driving on the left side of the street is against the law?"
"what? i didn't know i was dumb"

Posted at

Somehow, even if she does end up going to jail, I doubt she'll actually learn anything from it, and then end up making a few million out of it from TV appearances after she gets out. It's a sad world, really.

marine
marine
Posted at

Thats nothing. She should do state time. County jails nothing.

Still, perhaps a paris will employ her dyke skills in prison for maximum benefit.

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

I just hope she actually serves time. I was reading that that chick from Lost got 60 days and served 2 hours. I kind of hope they decide to make an example of Paris, to show that no one is above the law. I guess that's a kind of mean thing to hope, though. She would likey get special treatment even in her punishment, though. Like Naiomi Campbell who turned her community service into a photo shoot.

Posted at

Rich Bitch has to go to the Big House.
Huh.
Looks like Justice for once…instead of JUST US.

I wonder if a Video of her being DeLoused and Cavity Checked will surface on the internetz?

Ha ha.

She will find that staying at Prison is Not the HILTON…

ba da bump bump chhhhhh

wyldflowa
wyldflowa
Posted at

She would likey get special treatment even in her punishment, though. Like Naiomi Campbell who turned her community service into a photo shoot.
Or like Kate Moss - a single working mother who has been photographed using hard drugs and has a junkie idiot boyfriend and yet social services haven't swooped in to put her child into care and she's earning even more money than ever using her weird face to advertise Rimmel products and designing crap anorexic clothes for Topshop… it really is a different world for celebs. :mad: Drunk driving? Taking drugs? Whatever~

I hope she does go into prison… perhaps with the food portions there she might actually get some meat on her bones. O_O

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I hope someone will invent a magic ray that makes us forget about her so no one will ever post any news about her ever again and my eyes won't be assaulted by her horrible image on TV or magazines… I can go back to how I was before: NOT knowing about that idiot who's named after her dad's favourite hotel location.

Now lets talk about more interesting topics like paint drying, or descaling the insides of electric kettles!

PhatScurl
PhatScurl
Posted at

O_O

…this calls for joyous weeping

:_D

Dadia
Dadia
Posted at

It's brilliant!
I'm extatic!
However, I doubt she'll actually be put in jail, which is a bit of a bummer.

Posted at

she'll give the judge a blowjob and get out scot-free. That or she'll do it like martha, not even a jail , but a country club.

I personally think all celbs should be forced into jail, third world coutnries, and a minimum wage job. show them the real world

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

I hope someone will invent a magic ray that makes us forget about her so no one will ever post any news about her ever again and my eyes won't be assaulted by her horrible image on TV or magazines…

http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh10-e.htm

(For the love of-… why the hell does every website have to have their own twisted link HTML.)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Just highlight the text and click the "link" button. ;)
I fixed your link.
Ahhaha, that gun only exits in one or two prototypes apparently and games like Battlefield 2…

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

Ta. C:

And Cold Winter, nobody remembers Cold Winter. It had a sad old man!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.