Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Byth1
Byth1
Posted at

Great, Twilight: New Moon is getting to everyone. I could care less about another Goth sub-culture though, some emo dude probably got the idea of "Hey! Let's put tails on our butts!" and his buddy said "Yeah! That's not lame at all!".

Byth1
Byth1
Posted at

rotflmao!! Talk about meltdown! Thumbs down for killing plants and destroying Xbox's!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Hey, at least Sasquatch has a Xbox now. God, do we really deserve this? Teen were-wolfs? Teen-Vampires weren't enough?

Clearly there is only one option….harass them on the internet and beat the crap out of them in real life!

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

What's next? Frankenstein???

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

We already have those, teen-undead. Unfortunetly that makes people mix up those emo-death obbsesed freaks, with simple horror flick fans like myself.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

If they read the damn book that might be an improvement.

NightSSc7
NightSSc7
Posted at

better than getting drunk and maiming themselves driving
hell, better than a lot of things kids do really

Posted at

We got them at my school. I think its incredible no one has beat the stupid out of them yet.

Posted at

If the teen werewolf isn't winning basketball games then I don't care.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

better than getting drunk and maiming themselves driving
hell, better than a lot of things kids do really

I agree.

They're just a bunch of kids trying to find somewhere they belong. Just like everyone else. Other than being a cruel and thoughtless person, why would you want to hurt them? Leave them alone.

Byth1
Byth1
Posted at

They're just a bunch of kids trying to find somewhere they belong. Just like everyone else. Other than being a cruel and thoughtless person, why would you want to hurt them? Leave them alone.

I'm confused, is this a sarcastic comment or "Don't hurt them 'cause they're different" comment? Anyway, as I said I could care less about these "Werewolves but not really Werewolves", what makes me mad is that the guy would destroy a perfectly good Xbox…*cries*.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

They can never top Jason Bateman the original.

Posted at

The happiest moment of my life, is when I realized that I left the teenage years behind…

Posted at

What's that mascara-boy's issue with being human? I should certainly hope there isn't any animal blood in my family! Even if that was possible…oh god, I don't even want to think about what it would entail.

I love how the guy's mom said 'they're good kids…', standing halfway across the lawn away from him.

…Now I desperately want to make a parody of the Josh video, but I don't know how I'd be able to make it any funnier. He's got some serious anger issues.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

I don't see a problem with it. The only problem I see here is that the news is reporting it.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

If they read the damn book that might be an improvement.

They probably won't. Too complicated or something. They'll draw stitches on themselves and maybe act like zombies or something… I don't know. But I figure Frankenstein would be next. Lessee…

Zombies, then Vampires, then Werewolves. I suppose they could try ghosts or something like that next… hmm…

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I hope teen mummies are next, then everyone would look like Lady Gaga.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I hope teen mummies are next
I dunno teen pregnancy is pretty common these days, so probably so.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Bazam!
Wow, new reporters today, amiright?

The world is a scary place people. Get angry; be afraid.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I think Current TV's Infomania was responsible for bringing this to the web a few weeks ago. It had been reported on a little local news station aas just one of those silly things that happens in the community.

Teens and their crazy hair, clothes, jewellery, makeup, music, etc. Why don't they all just go out and play sports? I ask you!!
That's what the world needs! Less of these namby-pamby sensitive crybabies and more meat-heads with without much on their brains besides their muscles and beating other kids up to show how cool they are.

Yess indeedy! crew-cuts and jay-sus for all! :):):):):):):):)

————————
I dunno, they look like dicks, but so do most teens- weather it's a hoody or this crap. Let the little dudes be. They'll grow out of it.

zaymac
zaymac
Posted at

They can never top Jason Bateman the original.

Actually, Micheal J. Fox was the original.

Was that second video real?! It's hard to tell with all of the crap on the internet these days.

I just wanna see a group of kids go to school dressed a superheroes.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Yes the second video is real, I know when a person is actually pretending to be a bitch and actually is one. Especially by how he tries to make himself look wounded and smart, but it just makes him look worse. Also, at my school, sometimes the teachers dress as superheros. Mr.Harris commonly goes to science dressed as BATMAN!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.