Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Temporary Volunteer Colorist needed for Warui project

kaminari
kaminari
Posted at

Im looking for someone to voluntarily (Im too poor to pay) color several pages pencil drawn comic made about 3 years ago. You must be able to emulate the coloring style started (which is so simple its ridiculous).
I started coloring them about 2 years ago, but quickly lost interest after a few pages. Now, people want me to revive the comic, but I have no desire or time to color the remaining issues.

Color scheme is available for most of the characters.

After the existing pages are colored, I would not require any more assistance. (Basically, Im asking someone to help me catch up on backlog T-T)

Anyways, what is posted of this comic can be found here:
http://www.drunkduck.com/Warui/

I colored the first five pages but the most recent post was colored by the writer of the comic so its not exactly accurate to my designs.

Perhaps in return I can design a character or do a few commissions for you.

kaminari
kaminari
Posted at

Im not 100% opposed to deviation.
Going to spend the next few days with a friend, so when I get back, perhaps we could look into this further

Posted at

I'm willing to colour. If you still need someone.

kaminari
kaminari
Posted at

generic human your coloring style seems the closest to mine, so you might be the better candidate. Let me get back to you when I return in a few days.

Posted at

Okay, sounds good. I can try and adapt to your style of colouring too.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.