Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Ten chan
Ten chan
Posted at

Another newbie here - big time newbie - this is First Posting (momentous!). I don't have a comic yet. Soon, though, soon . . . *rubs hands together*

But I like to say "hi." Never know who might be in a friendly mood! (Ask Dar - we've been friends for several years now because of a random "hi" and a breakfast ruined over some rather graphic writing. hee.)

Lessee . . . About me? I'm a huge fan of stories. Format doesn't really matter (be they novels or comics), so I thought I'd drop by this place and see what's to be seen. I also didn't sleep a whole lot last night, so if this isn't coherent -

No excuses. That's just me. I'm rarely linear.

I'm usually pretty open, and I like getting involved in communities. I am on MySpace (to promote The baava Project, of which my coming-soon comic will be part), DevianART, FictionPress, and I own two forums. The first, Anime-Beta, is for anime cel collectors; the second, PhantasyBar, is for fiction writers.

Basically, I got a wild urge to try to create a comic, and I chose DrunkDuck because my friends Dar and Kez both suggested it once upon a time! It's nice to meet you all.

~ Ten-chan

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Hi. :)

I like stories too, definitely more a reader/writer than an artist. (But I wanted to try my hand at a comic anyway.) Oooo… Animation cels. They entice me. I haven't the money to be a real collector, but I am the proud owner of three Detective Conan production cels with their matching backgrounds.

Anyway, enjoy your time here. I can't wait to see what kind of comic(s) you create.

Posted at

I've been planning to make a comic for a while also… but I keep either getting sidetracked or deciding that I don't like what I'm working on and trying something else.

Well, anyway… Welcome to the Duck.

Posted at

Wecolme Newy! ^.^

hmmmmmm
i hate it when i cant think of any thing to say..

dane cook :)

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

My head hurts…

But welcome to DrunkDuck!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

sup. nace to have you with us. would you like some Cold hot Cola?

Ten chan
Ten chan
Posted at

I like stories too, definitely more a reader/writer than an artist. (But I wanted to try my hand at a comic anyway.)

Hehehe, that sounds just like me. :)

Miss Annoying, that's all right! I appreciate the welcome.

Cthulhu, ibuprofen helps that.

would you like some Cold hot Cola?

^^; Dare I ask?

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! ^_^

~ Ten-chan

Posted at

Welcome to "The Duck" Ten-Chan. I think you'll find this is the best place on the net for webcomickin'. I'm very rarely in a friendly mood, but I'm incredibly friendly. I'm too a big fan of stories, regardless of genre. I never sleep a lot, so I feel your pain there. I'm fairly certain, I've never been "linear." I'm open for the askin' although, wary of devoting time to "communities," although I'm gettin' better. I'm on MySpace too, but that's about it. (My artist just joined DevArt, but hasn't posted anything. ) I write, but haven't published anything of note. That's about it, for my end…Back to you Ten-Chan.

Ten chan
Ten chan
Posted at

Greetings, AQua_ng-san! :D

Thanks for the welcome, maritalbliss. (That was a pretty good intro yourself!)

Hope everyone's having a good Sunday.

~ T-chan

Darwin
Darwin
Posted at

TEN-CHAN!!! ****GLOMPS*****

OMG I remember that review…you were the first to compare Forgotten Ties with an ER episode…I can't tell you how flattered I was! heh…

Poor thing, not the squicky kind and reads about someone being crushed!

But yes! That did lead to a very long and mutually rewarding friendship me thinks!

So glad to see you over here!!

***Crosses Fingers**** Is hoping that you get your muse back, that you will have a great time here, and that you will become one of the fave artists here!

Take care chica!

Posted at

What very nice and confusing intro.

Nice to meet you. If you have any confessions, I can always be talked to.

Ten chan
Ten chan
Posted at

Dar, thanks! *hugs*

Priest_Revan, I shall keep that in mind. ^_^

So far, I've really enjoyed snooping around this site. Hooray! And so far, everyone's been really nice. Kind of makes me feel all giggly. Or maybe that's lack of sleep again . . . hehehe

~ TnR

Ten chan
Ten chan
Posted at

Welcome to the duck!
Would you like some caffeine?

YES! I would love some.

Thanks for the welcome. ^_~

~ TnR

Posted at

Sorry for the belatedness of the welcome, but welcome to Drunk Duck! I'm glad to hear you like stories- I'm BIG on longterm stories, even in what's considered a "Strip" comic. Some sense of continuity really keeps readers coming back for more- to see what's happened to their favorite characters!

I'm looking forward to seeing your comic(s)!

Weirdo
Weirdo
Posted at

Welcome my dear newbie…. well i joined only about a week and a half ago so welcome fellow newbie.

I hope you like it hear. I know i do. :)

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

Well that was an interesting and slightly numbing intro. heh. Anywho welcome to the Duck. ^_^

Ten chan
Ten chan
Posted at

MagickLorelai and ShinGen, thanks so much for the welcome!

*glomps Weirdo* Yays, fellow newbie! Thanks for the welcome. ^_^

I'm still busy getting established, checking out comics as I come to them. This place really is a lot of fun.

~ TnR

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I offer you meat in welcome!

Also, I don't do long intros much, not even confusing ones….ask me anything. I'm willing.

Fenn
Fenn
Posted at

Welcome aboard.

I'm confused now.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.