Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games

Test RPG

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Well, this place is a royal mess…

OK. This is basically a test to see if you guys can follow the rules that are given to you.

The landscape of this RP changes whenever I feel like it. There is no actual storyline, but if you're good, I'll give you something to do.

1.) NO GODMODDING. This has been said a billion times, but it still happens. You are NOT God in this RP. I am. Get used to it.

2.) No killing off people. It is unfair and usually results in godmodding, so just don't bother.

3.) No destruction of the landscape unless I give the OK.

These are simple rules, but they don't seem to be followed. So, I'm going to enforce them differently.

I won't be participating in the actual RP. I will control the landscape and the NPCs. But, if one of these rules is broken, I will kill off your character in the most ridiculous way I can imagine.

So, if you godmod, you die. You kill a character, you die. You destroy my landscape, you die. You try to kill me, you die. You die, you die, you die, you die, die, die, die, die, DIE.

Have I made myself clear? Good.

—————————————

Current landscape: Field.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Cthulhu takes a huge dump.

Posted at

Spiritmonkey tosses said dump at a passing tradesman

zgenstru
zgenstru
Posted at

Zgenstru slips on the crap.

iain_westy
iain_westy
Posted at

Westy starts herding sheep into the field thus creating more crap and some wee too.

Posted at

Spiritmonkey hides in a tree and gibbers

iain_westy
iain_westy
Posted at

Westys sheep are disturbed by the gibbering. A growing fealing of unreads leads to a SHEEP STAMPEED! everyone must flee or rish being trampled to death by soft fluffy things.

Posted at

Symon steals pies from the crap-encrusted tradesman and takes a bite out of one - and gags! They're not pies at all, but deep-pan quiches! The horror!

In his disgust he upturns the pie-pallet and chucks them everywhere, blindly…pelting the sheep and a certain gibbering monkey in the process.

He then goes to throw up and chew on grass to get the eggy taste out of his mouth.

Posted at

Spiritmonkey licks the tasty quiche from his face and jumps on the cud-chewing symon, proceeding to ride him rodeo style around the field

Posted at

Symon sputters his mouthful of grass at the sudden weight on his back, and proceeds to run around the field, bucking like hell to get the crazy monkey off.

"Wait a second," he murmurs, skidding to a halt in a cowpat, "Why not just do…this!"

So saying, Symon slams onto his back, squishing the monkey against said cowpat.

"UFC, fool!" he yells as the primate's grip weakens before rolling off and running for cover.

Posted at

*spiritmonkey crawls into a corner and gibbers sadly to himself*

Posted at

Symon felt sorry for the poor gibbering monkey and threw him a cane and a top hate.

"Come, together we will be - The Symon and Monkey Minstrel Show!" *jazz hands*

Posted at

Spiritmonkey joins symon and they tour the world, becoming a new singing sensation!

ssbguy
ssbguy
Posted at

ssbguy had been minding his own business, watching the sheep stampede rumble by. since his PlotHole Generator broke, he might as well enjoy the field…however, he took one step forward and stepped in dog crap. he cringed in disgust as he wiped the crap on a clean piece of ground as best as he could.

Posted at

Monkey and symon return from their world tour only to find that some heartless person had smeared crap all over the field!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.