Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Bunmo
Bunmo
Posted at

Hello! I am Bunmo, my real name is of no importance right now, as it is hard to pronounced, has questionable origins, and I myself have no idea what the hell it means. I stumbled upon this website on my search for the holy grail, the best webcomic evah. One with preferably a year or so under its belt so that I mean spend a few hours reading the story… Anyway, I'm not here to just read, I am here to write! I have no artistic talent, but I do not intend to start a sprite comic. Or a MS paint "comic". I've seen some good sprite drawn characters and whatnot, but not in a comic, unfortunatly. I plan to start a symbiotic relationship with an artist of talent, doesn't really matter what style, I've liked all the hand-drawn styles I've seen. So don't be shy, send me a message so I may start writing for you soon!

Posted at

Yo.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Welcome. I'm sorry to say that I do not require your writing skills.

Posted at

Hallo Hallo Hallo *toot* hallo my baby, hallo my darling . . . yeh welcome :)

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Why, hello there. I hope you'll find your Holy Grail in our lil' old place.

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Hello there! Welcome!

Bunmo
Bunmo
Posted at

hallo my baby, hallo my darling . . .
Hallo my ragtime gal! Send me a kiss by wire.. baby my heart's on fire!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Well, to this fine family of ours!

Bunmo
Bunmo
Posted at

Why, hello there. I hope you'll find your Holy Grail in our lil' old place.
What, are you kidding? :( In this dump, I'd be lucky to find anything along the lines of dump-material. Freagin good artists and writers… I hate you guys already.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Don't worry Bunmo - we can just commit the heist of the century and steal everyone else's Holy Grails.

Bunmo
Bunmo
Posted at

Don't worry Bunmo - we can just commit the heist of the century and steal everyone else's Holy Grills.
What the hell…? Is everyone freakin crazy around here? Why the would I want a gingivitis-encoated denture made of gold? I'm digging in deep here while I still can, no use escaping now. >_<

Posted at

HOMESTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D

welcome newy :)

Orange
Orange
Posted at

I don't think he likes us…
D:

Bunmo
Bunmo
Posted at

EVAR.
Explain that then, hmmm? Also, "amanda"? Bullocks! I'm starting to question the authenticity of this site and the people here. I've been tricked by inaminate objects before, and damn well I'm not gonna start that again. Freagin lamp…

Posted at

Aloha!

And yes, the CAKE IS A LIE!

Bunmo
Bunmo
Posted at

I swear to the lawdy up in theres, if any one single person says the cake is a lie… THE CAKE IS NOT A LIE. THE CAKE WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME. IT IS BROWN, HAS ONE CANDLE, AND THE COMPANION CUBE IS THERE, IN YOUR ROOM, ENJOYING IT WITHOUT YOU. Damn man, what I'd do for a slice of that cake. Why are the orbs all red? Is she only evil now? More importantly, who's gonna rebuild her, what with her gassing all the former workers.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

While you're dying she'll be…stil alive.

Bunmo
Bunmo
Posted at

Still alive… still alive.

Bunmo
Bunmo
Posted at

Y'know, Shplane, that picture of a nazi black mage. It just makes sense. His shadowed face belongs there. Also, sorry for not leaving my thread, but I don't have no wheres else to go…

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Why not the TD…

Oh wait, you don't have the postcount yet. We have no need of underposters!

I made that up.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.