Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

…she has a big head.

Bwuh.

kaminari
kaminari
Posted at

Now all she needs to do is get a televised live performance and rip a picture of the pope in half…

(thats a Sinead O'Connor joke…. sheesh)

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

Desperate bid for media attention. Nothing more.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

It's a bad photo… She has a weak chin there. Her head looks like a half chewed eraser on the end of a pencil.

Posted at

on a side note JLO almost cries cause she got booed for a bad performance in "bordertown"

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Aw, that's sad :(
I don't like to see people sad…
She looks a lot older there.

It's nice to see a celeb with pock-marks and wispy hair that won't all sit in place, even if it is a sad pic. Just goes to show how carefully done most publicity photos of the "perfect people" really are.

Posted at

Apparently she went into the tattoo parlour newly bald and freaking out… and they GAVE HER A TATTOO in that state. o_O

That seems fairly irresponsible of them, to me.

Edit: Though, this being the press, the freaking out part was probably exaggerated.

Posted at

that is crazy!
on the note of tattoos, well i used to be a tattoo artist/piercer and as long as people were coherent and signed the paperwork….ah well!

I had these friends who BEGGED me to tattoo their names on each other. Resisted for a month, then I did it for them, and less than a month later they had the worst break up I've ever seen!

Britney is outta her gorde and should really think about the long term consequences of her actions. Geez even 14 year olds can grasp that!

Posted at

*blink*

Forgive my ignorance, but why is she bald..?

Posted at

SilentKitty> why is she bald? the only explanation I've herd now is that she DOESN'T want people looking at her anymore….

m'kay, in my opinion this was not the best way to go about that! ha ha ha, i'm totally moody and crazy, but I'd never shave my head (partially because I have a lumpy head)

ProfessorF
ProfessorF
Posted at

Her bare head was the only part of her we haven't seen… until now!

Posted at

Ah.. so it's just a publicity stunt. Those wacky celebrities. lol!

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

*blink*

Forgive my ignorance, but why is she bald..?
I wondered the same thing, so I googled "Britney Bald" thinking I'd find something on it. Big mistake, since apparently that's not the only thing she is shaving. Ew.

As someone once wrote, "Is there a celebrity that's had a faster fall from hotness than Britney Spears?"

Oh, yeah, and I never found out why exactly she shaved her head.

josif
josif
Posted at

lol! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! lol!
lol! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! lol!
lol! Shes finally lost it. lol!

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

I think people should leave Britney alone…She has her own life and she should be able to shave her head bald without everyone going "hahahaha! Look at the fool!" :S

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

she should be able to shave her head bald without everyone going "hahahaha! Look at the fool!" :S
And everything else too… Perhaps longer skirts and underpants would make that less evident.
And to conceal her bald underbits she should wear trousers!

-ya get it? ^^ haw haw… skirt and underpants on her head… It's the way I tell 'em. :(

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Spears gets what she deserves, because she is an idiot. If she had any true friends, they would talk her out of these stupid stunts. But she just has people around her that cash in on her dumb decisions. She's spiraling out just like Anna Nicole, and everybody is just sitting back watching.

Another pic. Tell me she doesn't look like a guy:

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Tell me she doesn't look like a guy:
She always did…
Well, not always.

Seriously, I don't mind bald chicks. Celebrities are annoying whatever they do, I just wish celebrity wasn't such a commodity these days, they're such dull people. :(

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

To be fair, I have done that. I got really upset and decided to do something drastic so I shaved my head. I can't find a picture from right after I shaved it because all of those photos are on my busted old computer and I can't get to them, but this is what my hair looks like now after growing out for 4 months. Out of this story I am more concerned abot the fact tha tshe got a couple of tattoos. I don't have any tattoos, but I'm good friends with a tattoo artist and I can tell you if a distraught, crying person came to see him he wouldn't do tattoo them that day. Anyone who was willing to ink her mid-breakdown with all those cameras rollins isnot someone I would ever call an artist.

Posted at

i shaved my head before, but i guess it's less spectacular for guys

Posted at

i guess she didn't lke the bald look no mo`

so, she buys a wig

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.