Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

That's right, caboose. I'm a gay robot.

Fuzzwobble
Fuzzwobble
Posted at

Salutations, Drunk Duckerees!

That sounds like a drink… Duckeree.

Anyway, I'm fuzz. Hola from Australia, the land down under something.
Possibly the table, at least a portion of the time.

Despite this, I find time to produce decent comics. I'm told they have hilarious side-effects, such as random embarassing laughter, and the inexplicable need to change your pants, so I decided to start making one of them publicly on a comic site.

After a bit of searching, I enjoyed the non-competitive and fun atmosphere DD seems to possess, and signed up.

I'm an easy going guy, open to critisism, preferably constructive. I enjoy browsing web comics and find most the ones on here funny, and even if I don't, I somehow appreciate the fact that the person made the effort.

I'm a particular fan of sprite comics, as they tend to be far more focused on good writing than flashy graphics. I guess that's why I chose the 'Pub as my first comic for here, and why I love the original Final Fantasy Tactics so much.

Feel free to visit my DD forums for a chat sometime, especially if you've played World of Warcraft, live in Oz, or enjoy Steam games like Natural-Selection.

Fuzzwobble
Fuzzwobble
Posted at

By the way, I just decided to explain that I am neither a robot, nor explore the coincided life choice.

Red vs Blue however, rocks.

Posted at

Welcome! We're a pretty accepting community around here, but I'd watch yourself carefully; most people don't like sprite comics or the like, but that doesn't mean you should get into any fights. Just giving you a fair warning. Otherwise, join the fun!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Welcome! We're a pretty accepting community around here, but I'd watch yourself carefully; most people don't like sprite comics or the like, but that doesn't mean you should get into any fights. Just giving you a fair warning. Otherwise, join the fun!
Yeah, I mean only idiots would flame people and get banned!
I think I sooo should have gotten a warning first…

Anyway, welcome.
So wait, are you gay and or a robot?

Ailorn
Ailorn
Posted at

Welcome!!! ^-^ yay for red vs blue! I <3 Church… ahem Welcome to drunk duck. I agree with the assesment of the community here. People are very nice here. Do you have that really cool accent? Australian accents are nifty.

sprite comics definately do focus on good writing. Personally i like looking at the pretty drawing ones. All i can think of is "When your powers combine!!" hehe sprite writer with pretty drawings… Meh… WELCOME I said that already didnt I.

Btw "Yes caboose im a gay robot" Is a quote from Red vs Blue, a popular mechinima (video made from videogame footage) made by RoosterTeeth (www.roosterteeth.com). Its Hillarious. The quote is said by Church.

Posted at

Wello.

Helcome?

Um. . .

Hello and welcome to Dunk Druck!

Bugger, stupid words.

Bradleyo
Bradleyo
Posted at

Whatsup?

Welcome to the Duck. I look forward to checking out your comic.
~Brad

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Woo and yay and welcome to the fun! You should get out from under the table - the view from down there can be…questionable, depending on who's walking by.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

MARSHMELLOWS ARE MADE OUT OF PIG BONES AND SKIN.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

So…can I call you Church :3?

Fuzzwobble
Fuzzwobble
Posted at

Do you have that really cool accent? Australian accents are nifty.
I have to yell alot on weekends from working as a crowd controller, so people describe my voice as growly from having 'Staff Sergeant's'. Otherwise, I'm told that I have the accent and/or that it's entertaining for some obscene reason. True blue mate.

Red vs Blue ended and everybody is dead.
Master Chief: SAD FACE!

In all honesty, I'm not too stressed about sprite comic hate, since i'm not a biter. Fo' shizzle… errrm…
*cough* That was just something caught in my throat.

By that I mean, my comic isn't really a sprite comic. I make an effort to write a script, do casting, position and time proper actions and reactions… It's like photography, but a person can actually stand at half run, sort of, but in a game they can't really.
Then it undergoes some dodgy editing work to disgrace the images into an aspiring web comic.

So I never use the same image twice.

Oh, and I'm not church, church is blue. Ask caboose.

Ailorn
Ailorn
Posted at

I had to watch Red vs Blue again all cause it was mentioned. ^-^ Oh btw the "true" ending is different on the dvd than the one they posted on the site.
hmmm accent…..:)

Fuzzwobble
Fuzzwobble
Posted at

^-^ Oh btw the "true" ending is different on the dvd than the one they posted on the site.
hmmm accent…..:)

NOWAI! Don't tease me! =o

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

WELCOME FELLOW RVB FAN! Would you like some Cold Hot Cola

We would just like to say Welcome. Griff FTW
And if you put musterd in our bed again. We will kill you ^^

Fuzzwobble
Fuzzwobble
Posted at

WELCOME FELLOW RVB FAN! Would you like some Cold Hot Cola

Nah. I just drink ketchup… soy sauce… the usual.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Pfffft, sprite comics suck ass.

;_;

Ailorn
Ailorn
Posted at

I just heard my favorite line ever on RvB. ^-^ its in the outtakes on season two and Donut says to Griff " I didn't get to tell you about the boil i had on my inner thigh. I thought it was a third testicle at first. Man it was Nutz!" hehe ^-^ thought i'd share.

Fuzzwobble
Fuzzwobble
Posted at

I just heard my favorite line ever on RvB. ^-^

I find that with RvB favourite lines change on a basis of which episode you watched last.

Ailorn
Ailorn
Posted at

thats true ^-^ Bow chicka Bump bump!

Posted at

Someone create a drink called the Dukeree and post the recipee.

Also, welcome to the Duck! :D

Karthara
Karthara
Posted at

Welcome, heh, now I am going to have to go and watch them all again. But yes, welcome to the duck.

Fuzzwobble
Fuzzwobble
Posted at

Woot for welcomes!

High five!

Posted at

Welcome aboard, don't spill anything!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.