Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

I noticed that there were not any Halloween topics up(As of typing) so i thought i would do my part to..do something. Just talk about your best costume or the best costume you have ever seen.

The Best halloween costume i have ever seen..was these two girls dressed up as Silent Hill Nurses. It was Crazy.

Of course MY best costume was….a ghost.

You can just sense the originality in that one!

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

This year, I'm dressing up as either the TF2 scout or Snake from MGS3(w/ box). I haven't decided which, or even if I might do a third option.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

My comic con/Halloween costume this year is THOR! Next year I want to go as John Lennon, with my best friend as Yoko.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

I don't know if THESE count as the best….

Now I gotta hide. I'm sure someone's going to send a hitman after me for sending that.. X_X

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

I'm going as TDK Joker (which I'm sure there will be lots of people dressing up as this year, but meh), and my sister ordered this interesting Harley Quinn hoodie thing.

It's a homemade outfit, but I'm going to be pretty decked out with temp green hair dye and a purple blazer. I wanted to wear a NURSE outfit with it, but I couldn't find one that wasn't ridiculously skanky looking.

If you want a purple blazer for your Joker outfit, you could probably find one at Goodwill. They have all sorts of ugly, weird-colored coats. XD

JoeL_CQB
JoeL_CQB
Posted at

I'm probably going to dress up as an SAS for this year.

I would really like to dress up as a dottore della peste.

Those look really cool.

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

I'm dressing up as a Muggle this year. It'll be hard to put together a costume, but I'll manage.

….That was sarcasm, by the way. ;)

Posted at

I convinced my brother to dress up like a dining room table once. (He won the costume contest, believe it or not.)

I went through a several-year phase of weird, random costumes myself. (Mousetrap, skunk, crawdad-lady, bookworm.) But I'm not sure how good any of them were.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

When I was in elementary school, I had pet rats and my parents were science teachers. For Halloween, I always dressed as a mad scientist. I wore my mom's lab coat (with big splash stains of red paint) and safety goggles and carried one of my rats in a pocket. It was fun. Plus, I got to bring my pets to school. (I also brought a small cage to keep them in during class. ;) )

I haven't done many costumes since then since I am a rather large individual and adult costumes usually run up to a nice, big (sarcasm) size 16. Or the three plus sized costumes in the whole city which are all on the small end of "plus."

My mom and I are going to try to make a dress this year. (She has some old curtains to cut up… Yes, curtains.) So, we'll see.

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

I don't know if THESE count as the best….

Now I gotta hide. I'm sure someone's going to send a hitman after me for sending that.. X_X

That…Thats real? how long…how long did it take them to do that?

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

This year, I'm dressing up like a kung fu master, but my BEST costume ever was a Dorothy costume my mom made when I was little. ^_^

Posted at

I once dressed up as Grendel…Matt Wagners Grendel not Beowulfs…. I even made the bad ass fork staff too kill people with. I still have the fork staff too.

Posted at

I've never dressed up for Halloween. Just never had the compunction to I suppose.

This year though, I'm tempted to try and convince my stubborn sideburns to grow out so I'd look like a fair facsimile of one of the characters from my comic. That'd make me smile. :)

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

I was going to spend the entire month in Budapest at friend's place and was going to be totally gothed out for that particular opportunity, but since my trip was moved until later winter… I'm wearing nothing :P

I suppose your birthday suit is as good a costume as any…

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

my wife loves the joker and harley quin. so she wanted to go as a couple…..but i saw that everyone was going as one or the other…

and being a person of cheap taste and not caring….i convinced her to go as ruroni kenshin and kouru

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I'm probably going to dress up as an SAS for this year.
An SAS soldier? They dress like all the other types… Nothing much special about uniform except maybe the badges.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I'm dressing up as McCain or Obama.

Now THAT's scary. lol!

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

Go for broke and do a combination: McBama! (would you like fries with that?)

Ocain? Hmmmm….

That's scaaaaaaary! :spin:

(It's official, folks, I am in a weird mood today!)

I'm dressing up as McCain or Obama.

Now THAT's scary. lol!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Go for broke and do a combination: McBama! (would you like fries with that?)

Ocain? Hmmmm….

That's scaaaaaaary! :spin:

(It's official, folks, I am in a weird mood today!)
Ocain is white and way too hyper. Plus, I think he has a perpetual cold or something? He keeps fiddling with his nose…

McBama is just way too fattening. Plus, that guy's nothing without fries.
Nothing!

Posted at

This year, I will have a face growing out of the back of my head. I'm going to wear it to school. :)

Katsu
Katsu
Posted at

The best Halloween costume I've ever seen was a guy dressed as a naked guy in a shower.

This is how it worked: around the guy's waist he had a paper-mache "tub" painted in white, then sticking out of that was a rod that went a little higher than his head. Then attached to that was a circular rod with a blue shower curtain with rubber duckies attached. What made the outfit even more humorous was that the guy was in a marching band (at a football game) playing the trombone. So you have the trombone peaking out from behind the curtain.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

If any woman dresses up as Pinky TA, I'd like to see it. Guys.. er… if you wear that costume and post it you'll make everyone… disturbed…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.