Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
genstru
genstru
Posted at

In this game you try to confuse the person above you. What I mean is the person has to choose a theme such as a Dinner party or a maybe a business meeting etc. So what you do is come up with as much random crazy things that could happen in that certain theme for example say you chose a dinner party theme and you start off by ordering the chili soup then the other person says something random that could happen in that situation. And whoever runs out of ideas first or dies as a result of the random event looses. So then the person who wins can either wait for a new challenger or just challenge someonelse who is still playing. Also only the winner of the previous round can choose a theme. And yes you are allowed to use the same theme more than once but try not to over use it. Also no godmodding or any one hit one kills.

genstru
genstru
Posted at

Well I'll begin. The theme will be an inside Christmas party in New York and I eating tofu.

imshard
imshard
Posted at

Inexplicably the Patron Saint Berach appears and dumps a bag of leprechauns on the floor, wishes everybody a happy Christmas, then leaves.

genstru
genstru
Posted at

Then a giant foot stomps down on the entire party crushing imshard. (You are still alive by the way)

genstru
genstru
Posted at

Don Patch appears out of nowhere and beats you up with a slice of pepporoni.. which is female.

genstru
genstru
Posted at

Don Patchi gives the Elder scroll a wedgie and slams you into the concrete floor head first. ( Now you are barley alive)

genstru
genstru
Posted at

Mr T then pulls out explosive pie and makes Imshard eat it.

genstru
genstru
Posted at

The explosion blows up half the party and a mysterious figure is seen in the smoke.

genstru
genstru
Posted at

The mysterious figure is really Will Smith in a tutu.

genstru
genstru
Posted at

The island turns out to be a giant Marajuana seed.

genstru
genstru
Posted at

Genstu g. Genstru appears from thin air and shoots you in the heart.

genstru
genstru
Posted at

I use the super fist of the armpit hair to attack the magaman fans of the island.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.