Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Asbin
Asbin
Posted at

I got this idea from one of the quackcasts and from an old Marvel album I had. But I think it would be a great idea for everyone to submit a photo of one or two of their original characters and I'll start grouping them all together on one large photo that could work as wallpaper!

The requirements:
Full body shot of original character on a Drunk Duck comic with a flat colored background or no background, and that's pretty much, I'll be periodically be showing the updated versions of this!

Dodger
Dodger
Posted at

That sounds like a lot of fun!

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

This is a really cool idea.

Asbin
Asbin
Posted at

Glad to see the idea is of your liking!
So please send a full body pic of one of your original characters with a flat or no background to get this going! Size doesn't matter since everything can always be resized

Posted at

Looks like I have my project for the weekend, assuming it's cool to send in one of my characters in anticipation of them being in a webcomic, since my comic isn't coming out for a month or two yet.

Asbin
Asbin
Posted at

Feel free to do so, I highly doubt this project will be completed any time soon

RPGgrenade
RPGgrenade
Posted at

I really love the idea man XD seems so cool, not to mention it's a great community effort, expect me to give a little something of my characters

Posted at

Great idea! This is going to be cool! :)
Is there any deadline?

Asbin
Asbin
Posted at

Nah, I'll just be constantly updating this and showing the progress as I get submissions

Posted at

Asbin, please use this image instead.

The previous pic made Hocusha look tipsy. Made some tweaks here and there.

I have given the image flat coloring so you can add shading/tones and make her uniform with the other figures in your group photo.

itsjustaar
itsjustaar
Posted at

I'm down. :D

Asbin
Asbin
Posted at

Awesome, I've already recieved a bunch of these! :)
I'll be putting up a compilation so far in a couple of days!

Asbin
Asbin
Posted at

Btw, does anyone have a full body picture of the Duck mascot? I know I've seen some around the website, but can't seem to find it, would be cool to add the mascot do the group photo

itsjustaar
itsjustaar
Posted at

Pleasure to have contributed. :3 I can't wait to see the final product!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I have a version of the mascot duck in a mafia get up. That is all I have seen. I can't remember where I've seen the full body on the site.

Asbin
Asbin
Posted at

@Niccea, yeah that would do, just gotta throw the duck in there, and since mafia is a webcomic itself, would make sense! Would be a great contribution

Here's a low res preview of what we got so far. Positioning may change in final version

mikemacdee
mikemacdee
Posted at

Cute idea. What's the background going to be?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.