Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

The Flying Green Monkey and you.

Posted at

Well I'm TFGM and you are you o.O shocking isn't it :D

Okay umm……..I'm…..me…

Will I'm from California and no I'm not a surfer bum….I'm a bum bum :3
Well I'm 19, male and I love art, all art…I'm just not that good at it. My best artistic quality would be I'm a human copy machine. I can copy anything if I want to.

I've been making art since I could hold a crayon or smear food on something. I have been wanting to make a webcomic for a year or two now. I've been storing my ideas for said comic since last year. But my book o' ideas is missing so I'm just winging it in my comic "No Talent".

I hoped to sharpen my skills with my comic while producing a few laughs. I have to say I've been enjoying other comics on this site more than producing my own work =D.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Welcome to the duck TFGM. I agree, it's hard to actually work with all the good comics to read… I have a long favorites list :) Good luck with you comic… I think most of us wing it to some extent so don't sweat it!

Posted at

Welcome TheFlyingGreenMonkey. Most of us find that it's fairly easy to start up a strip or comic on DD. The trick is in keeping it going after the fact. :)

Most of us start out as copyists. It's only later that we begin 'rolling our own' artistically. The thing is that we are still copying, only we are doing so strictly from memory at that point, trying to put onto paper or monitor screen the image we have lurking in our mind's eye. So it goes.

Welcome to the Drunk Duck.

warefish
warefish
Posted at

Ohhh… I hate it when that happens! I lost one of my idea books once as well… It really hurt in a way 'cause I had heaps of my RP drafts in that one little book…

Nice to meet you though. 8D
And welcome to the Duck!! ;)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Good to have a flying green monkey on the duck train.

Posted at

Welcome TFGM! I agree that there are many good comics to read here on the Duck…my favorites list is way to long as well. I hope you enjoy it here on the duck, hopefully you'll find your book again also:)

Posted at

Welcome, would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?
Sorry only drink water and OJ….I don't count milk cause I eat it not drink it >.> <.< >.>

Posted at

Welcome TheFlyingGreenMonkey. Most of us find that it's fairly easy to start up a strip or comic on DD. The trick is in keeping it going after the fact. :)

Will I don't think it was that easy to start so hopefully it is only all downhill from here :D.

I got a banner >.<

Posted at

Did the wicked witch send you? Tell her I already put the money in the old tree like she asked.

If not, welcome to Drunkduck. Please take your mandatory safety helmet and wear it all times.

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Welcome. Remember to wipe your feet.

Posted at

Did the wicked witch send you? Tell her I already put the money in the old tree like she asked.

If not, welcome to Drunkduck. Please take your mandatory safety helmet and wear it all times.

No she didn't. She is only a figure head in our government. Much like your Queen of England, but I will take that money that way I can buy some knee pads to go with the cool helmet :D.

Posted at

Hey Monkey! The title of your post sounds like a PSA ^.^ Glad you're with us!

Whos saying it isn't a PSA :D

Welcome. Remember to wipe your feet.
No need since I just fly around I don't really use my feet :D

Posted at

I'm me!? Why didn't anyone tell me? Shit, this is embarassing.

Great introduction. I look forward to taking a gander at your comic.

Posted at

Oh shit thats a long name. O_O

You can just call me TFGM if you want. Its a lot easier :D

I'm me!? Why didn't anyone tell me? Shit, this is embarassing.

Great introduction. I look forward to taking a gander at your comic.
Will I hope you enjoy my comic =D

Posted at

Hey, welcome! I am somewhat new here too, and I really like the site. I hope you do too!! ^_^ And, as previous people said, you really do have a very looong name! haha

Well nice to meet you :D. As for names it dosn't matter the length, hieght, nor depth, the only thing that matters is volume, and mine has a lot. It shots hey I'm not just a flying monkey nor just a flying green monkey its I'm THE flying greenmonkey >.<

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.