Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

The newest cool person is here!

TeeniMeeni
TeeniMeeni
Posted at

*cough*

So here I am. I'm 19, living in Canada and just started a comic that me and my sister (18) do together. So yeah. That's about all I got.

If you read our comic you'd probably think I can't draw but I do, not the greatest. I hope to make my own someday soon! When I get everything together that is.

Posted at

Is it popularity contest time now? Okay…

Hi, TeeniMeeni! Welcome to DrunkDuck! I am the (in)famous Renga Studio! :) I wish you luck on the comic you and your sister are working on together! However, I regret to inform you that in actually I'm the coolest person around here (Don't let my nerdy appearance deceive you)! I mean, it's pretty obvious; who else on DrunkDuck has a weather machine, or can do this with one? Observe (and look up yonder)!

(Renga uses his weather machine to clear the sky and form the sentence "I HAS A WEATHER MACHINE" with the clouds in Arial Black font. Renga then snaps his fingers.)

Top that, TeeniMeeni!

Posted at

Welcome! I'm afraid you've already got a lot of competition in the ego contest, and I'm equally sorry to inform you that I've already won that challenge ages ago. So, kid, leggo my ego!Did I really just make that joke? *Groan*

Also, remember that we have two very useful help sub-forums here that might help bail you out in a pinch. :)

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi hi! Glad you joined up with us and jumped right in to making comics! As long as you remember our unspoken etiquette, you should be just fine. Examples: stay out of other peoples' underwear drawers; make more coffee if you take the last cup; don't steal Renga's weather machine (I disregard this rule with casual abandon, but I'm OLD, so it's allowed).

Posted at

Oh, hello. Renga beat me to it, so I won't bother with the usual.

However, I regret to inform you that in actually I'm the coolest person around here

This is the only funny thing you have ever said.

melonman
melonman
Posted at

hey, I'm fairly new also… new to the community anyways…

how do you do. :D

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Hey there nice to have you with ussss….

Oh hey look, poison gas :D

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

What makes you so cooler than me? <_<

Posted at

Nothing, ninny. Don't worry, you're still the coolest.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck! I'm sure that you'll love it here!
Good luck on your comic! And don't worry if it's good or not- after all, the best thing that you can do to improve your comic-making skills is to just make a comic.
Good luck!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Nothing, ninny. Don't worry, you're still the coolest.

Ah, good. And here I was getting worried that my ultra coolness was going to be questioned.

TeeniMeeni
TeeniMeeni
Posted at

What makes me so cool? I dunno, I'm still trying to figure that one out myself. :dizzy:

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.