Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

The Optimist fanart contest! (deadline Sept. 15, 2009)

Posted at

THE OPTIMIST Fanart Contest!

Contest details:

Anything can count as an entry: fancomics, digital images, traditional media, cosplay, photography, sculpture, doodles, music, poetry, fiction, or whatever else you can imagine.

RULES:

1.) Entries must be received by September 15, 2009.
2.) Please either PQ entries to me (Kristen Gudsnuk) or email as attachments to: krist3ng@gmail.com
3.) Entry must, of course, somehow pertain to The Optimist.
4.) Multiple entries are permitted.

PRIZES:

There will be four main winners, unless more entries are too good not to reward.

FIRST PLACE:
- $10 of Project Wonderful advertising credit (if winner does not use the site, $10 to another purpose.)
- Free hard copy of The Optimist
- Entry will prominently appear in hard copy of The Optimist, along with credits, a desired URL or statement from winner.
- Permanent banner link to winner’s comic or DeviantArt on The Optimist’s website.
- A thorough and thoughtful review of winner’s comic (if winner has no comic, will review DeviantArt portfolio or other work of winner’s choice).

SECOND PLACE:
- Free hard copy of The Optimist
- Entry will appear in hard copy of The Optimist, along with credits, a desired URL or statement from winner.
- Permanent banner link to winner’s comic or DeviantArt on The Optimist’s website.
- A thorough and thoughtful review of winner’s comic (if winner has no comic, will review DeviantArt portfolio or other work of winner’s choice).

THIRD PLACE:
- Entry will appear in hard copy of The Optimist, along with credits, a desired URL or statement from winner.

FAN FAVORITE:

I thought a monetary bribe ($10!) might help me get more entries.

Thanks guys; tell your artsy friends too!!

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Sh*t!! I'm so busy, but I wanna do this so much!! I'll try to crank something out…

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

PQed to you! :D

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I'll be away most of August, but I'll try to get something done for this!

Ludeshka
Ludeshka
Posted at

I'm SO entering this contest ^__^

Posted at

I'll try to whip my artist into shape and squeeze something out. Considering we both like your comic, it shouldn't be too much trouble.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.