Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*

The Wars

Corruption
Corruption
Posted at

I am interested in finding what I can about the Drunk Duck Civil War, and the Drunk Duck/ Smackjeeves War. I keep finding referances to them, I don't know much. I would also like to find out which comics are involved so I can read them

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I don't remember any Smack Jeeves war…
I DO remember a DD Vs Keenspace (comic genesis) war back in the day…

As for the civil war, it was all a bit disjointed. Zac and MrRiot were the architects. The main comic is here:
http://www.drunkduck.com/civil_war/index.php?p=172524

One of the comics taking part is here:
http://www.drunkduck.com/Alejkhan_Goes_to_War/index.php?p=177432

As for the DD Vs ComicGen/keen war, I dunno… I think that mostly happened in a thread somewhere. This was my contribution at the time… (very lazy)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Beautiful work ozoneocean.
Thanks man! :)

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Did someone say war? That would be a very interesting project..can we pwease have a wawr, mista Owzowne?
(I dunno, might be cool?)

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

could be fun… how would it work?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I think I got an idea. A war between the styles. You know, catagories of comics fight the others? Those sections in the browsing section for example:
Cartoon
American
Manga
Realism
Sprite
Sketch
Stick Figure
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Horror
Abstract
Adventure
Noir
Superhero
Western
Mystery

I just cut out some I thought wouldn't fit. But how about it? Horror versus Superhero, give them some real evil to fight! Or Sketch versus sprite, with many recolors of Sonic dying as cannon fodder.

Rough idea I know, but think about it. Warring comics to determine the winning type..

Corruption
Corruption
Posted at

If we get actuall comics involved, mind sending sending some information to Hogan at The Webcomic Crossover and Cameo Archive.

Mention I got it going. He knows me as I keep sending him referances from all over the place. Some it takes him a year or more to get throught!

Mettaur, you forgot Slice of Life, adult, political, school, weird and Evil Protagonist. (I am all for the Evil Protagonists.)

There is something else, some Drunk Duck comics took part in the Crossover Wars (hosted by Hogan), and have some characters from them popping up here and there. Comics include the KAMics, Magic Misfits, Public Humiliation, amd M. Organ. Life and Death was involved as well. You can check out the Crossover Wars for a full list of the comics involved.

Those characters would actually try to work with each other.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.