Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

The Webcomics Tarot Project!

Senshuu
Senshuu
Posted at

A recently-started project displaying Tarot-themed artwork from webcomic artists!

It's for fun (and maybe a bit of self-promotion), and there's no deadline! There's a lot of info about it on the site itself, so be sure to browse thoroughly if you want to find out more…

…and feel free to tell everyone about it! (Also, ask questions if you have one that hasn't been answered!)

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Ooh! I am so signing up for this. :D I've wanted to do a tarot collab for a long time.

Edit for questions!:
-By "realated to our webcomic", do you mean it must include characters for it, or can it just be in the same style?
-I can't submit the form, because I can't use webmail. Is there another way I can sign up?

Ludeshka
Ludeshka
Posted at

Um…count me in in the "would like to join, but unable to use webmail" crowd O_o

(I totally know which cards I'd like and everything XD!)

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

(I totally know which cards I'd like and everything XD!)

9 of swords, baby! Although I'd probably happily do any of the sword suite. It kinda bummed me out that the whole Major Arcana was taken, though. :P

Senshuu
Senshuu
Posted at

Hyena H_ll, it'd probably be a good idea to include your webcomic characters, but what were you going for?

I put my email in the first post now :D EDIT: Or you could simply post your claims here, though an email helps me keep up with things more easily. <3

Also, yeah, I did some other forms of promotion/contacting before posting here and other places. And it went surprisingly well. O_O

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Hyena H_ll, it'd probably be a good idea to include your webcomic characters, but what were you going for?
I was just wondering, on account of it would influence my choice of cards. ;)

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Did you get my form? Just checking. It was the 5 of swords. ;)

Fun idea. Pity I missed out on the major arcana, but this probably works better for my comic.

Posted at

I actually gave a little squeal of joy when I saw this. It sounds fun.

Senshuu
Senshuu
Posted at

Currently adding everyone so far <3

Ludeshka
Ludeshka
Posted at

Hee-hee, mail sent! :)
It'll be great if the full deck is drawn! It's already quite the accomplishment to have all the major arcana taken already. :)

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

It'll be great if the full deck is drawn! It's already quite the accomplishment to have all the major arcana taken already. :)

There's some awesome artists signed up too. Check out the linky links. :D

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Did you get my form? Just checking. It was the 5 of swords. ;)

Fun idea. Pity I missed out on the major arcana, but this probably works better for my comic.
Um, not sure if you saw it, but I would like to be part of this. (Maybe you just haven't gotten around to adding me?) My comic is Used Books. Is there any other info you need?

Senshuu
Senshuu
Posted at

Oh, I'm sorry Usedbooks! I had the feeling I missed someone. I don't think I got an email from you… you should send again so I don't forget since I've got a special label for these things on gmail~

Ludeshka I am also adding you in a little bit~

I'm amused no one's claimed a single Coin yet!

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Hey, if we were concerned about "coin", we wouldn't be making webcomics. (cue canned laughter)

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Oh, I'm sorry Usedbooks! I had the feeling I missed someone. I don't think I got an email from you… you should send again so I don't forget since I've got a special label for these things on gmail~

Ludeshka I am also adding you in a little bit~

I sent the form, but I guess it didn't work. I'll try again "manually." ;)

Senshuu
Senshuu
Posted at

I fixed the form so it actually works how a form should now. :D YEY!

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

I'm done with the pencils for mine. Hopefully I'll finish it up after my "Let's drive all over every state east of the Mississippi" month. ;)

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I sent mine. I hope you got it. :)

I have a question that's sort of on your "potentially asked questions" list, but the answer is kinda non-applicable. It says we can do cards for two comics but one has to be major and one minor arcana… Does that mean we can't do it since all the major arcana are taken? Or did you come up with that early on just to ensure no one "hogged" major arcana cards?

Senshuu
Senshuu
Posted at

When all the Major Arcana were opened I thought a lot more people would claim two cards. If every person who claimed a Major also claimed a Minor there'd still be nearly 40 cards left. Everyone who claimed a Major Arcana can still claim a Minor Arcana, but there's still plenty of room for other people to swoop in and make their claims, too, hehe.

Senshuu
Senshuu
Posted at

Oh, no, not at this point.

I might consider it later if things get reeeeally slooow…

Senshuu
Senshuu
Posted at

I altered the rules a bit!
Now, if you have a second webcomic, you can also choose another card for it.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

I've finished mine- can I email it to you? What size do you want it? :)

Senshuu
Senshuu
Posted at

Oh, go ahead and email it to me. For now, a smaller, web-reasonable size is fine.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.