Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Today I feel skrewy

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

-_-

I woke up from a vivid dream today, after being quite sick for the whole week, and found that reality didn't quite make sense any longer…? Maybe I'm just a bit not quite sane today or maybe reality actually does have some sort of problem because things have been a little skewed, everything keeps pissing me off, and nothing is working properly… I can't even think to write correctly…
lots of things just seemed too bizarre. I can't write about it because I can't get my head around it.

I'm going to bed now but hopefully I'll wake up normal again.
———————————————————————-

Anyway, did you ever wake with the feeling that you were in a movie by Alfred Hitchcock? Because that's what it feels like for me right now…

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

I have woken many a time to question the laws of reality for everything.

Posted at

For the last couple of weeks, the last dream I have before I wake up is one where I'm having a fight with somebody, or someone is being mean to me and I want to fight with them.

Kinda gets my days off to a bad start :(

Posted at

I am worried about you Ozone. Sometimes a rut can really do damage on a body. I often joke that I used to teach 'till I went crazy. Two years ago I had a complete and total break. (It took me about six-months before I began resembling normal and even now, Ethan is afraid to let me out in public alone…Turns out I love to fight. )

But in the beginning, I had exactly the symptoms you are describing as your funk. Take care of yourself. You need a big mental-tini. REST.

Red Slayer
Red Slayer
Posted at

-_-

I woke up from a vivid dream today, after being quite sick for the whole week, and found that reality didn't quite make sense any longer…? Maybe I'm just a bit not quite sane today or maybe reality actually does have some sort of problem because things have been a little skewed, everything keeps pissing me off, and nothing is working properly… I can't even think to write correctly…
lots of things just seemed too bizarre. I can't write about it because I can't get my head around it.

———————————————————————-

Anyway, did you ever wake with the feeling that you were in a movie by Alfred Hitchcock? Because that's what it feels like for me right now…
i feel like that almost every day.
Welcome to my world.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

-_-

———————————————————————-

Wake up, Neo.

Posted at

I don't know, are you crazy, or are you the only sane one and we're all the loonies?

blu
blu
Posted at

i've had loads of dreams like that before, where i woke up expecting life to be exactly the same as it was in the bizarre dream. like, i dreamt two nights ago:

in that dream, i walked out of my class building and saw a sign that said "Student Union Food Court: —>"
and i followed the arrow with my eyes and far,far off in the distance, halfway up a mountain, was a building that was unmistakably the food court. and then i started walking towards it, but after a moment i turned around and headed back to my dorm room. someone walking past me that i knew said to me "where are you going to?" and i said "I'm getting my mp3 player dammit, this is gonna be a long walk."

when i woke up the first thing i thought was "i'll just eat in my room today."

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

Anyway, did you ever wake with the feeling that you were in a movie by Alfred Hitchcock?

Not a film by Alfred Hitchcock, more like John Waters.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Just sounds like a fever to me. I always am in that state when I have one.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I had this weird dream too…

- It was set in a classroom in the Philippines during my highschool years over there. The teacher was this fat south asian dude in his 40s… and for some reason, the students in the classroom were multi-cultural (assortment of blacks, whites, asians, mideasterns, etc…)

- Teacher pisses me off. He starts insulting me (I cannot remember anymore) but in that dream I got super pissed but was holding back. Then the teacher smacked me across the face.

- I snapped… and rushed him… threw a few punches… then tried to get the underhooks.

- Got those underhooks pretty easily… and then I was able to throw him on the ground. Instead of falling on the classroom floor, we fell down in the grass outside the building. When we were on the ground, I just unloaded all the punches I can do… right in his face.

- Instead of me witnessing the deformed face of this asshole teacher, I suddenly found myself standing outside a lineup of people. When I paid attention to the lineup of people, I saw that they were long lost childhood friends of mine from the Philippines.

- They were all waving at me and smiling… then saying goodbye.

- For some reason it brought tears to my eyes. Then I kept walking towards the end of the lineup of people.

- When I reached the end, I saw about a hundred ladies dancing. They were not strippers or wearing skanky clothing at all. They were wearing long, flowing colorful robes that seemed to flow very well with their movements. It was a relaxing scene. To give a better description, think of it like the Arirang festival in North Korea. Something CLOSE to that. :)

- When I woke up, I felt a sort of self-fulfillment in me.

lol this is weird shit. :P

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Those dreams that you have that makes you wonder what reality really is always freak me out. @_@
They'er so real! How am I suppose to return to reality when I'm not even sure what the hell it is anymore?!?!

And the worse part of it all is… Reality dose come back to you, and you won't have these feelings on the question of reality until you have another life like dream!!!

Posted at

Ozone, reality really doesn't make much sense anymore. When you dig deep enough and go back far enough, reality just doesn't seem… right, even to those who are as logical as you.

kennatsu
kennatsu
Posted at

I hope this is the right kind of dream for this post, but sometimes I get this dream where I find myself falling down a cliff. Right before I hit the rocks I wake up. Knowing it was a bad dream I get out of bed… and I find myself falling down the same cliff again. And again I wake up before I hit the rocks. And this went on enough to the point where I started to doubt reality (the last bit I opened the fridge to get something to drink, got sucked in and found myself falling again).

Even now I doubt the reality around me, thinking I'm going to fall again… O_o

Posted at

I some times wake up and think i'm a werewolf, i just feel awful and hairy

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.