Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Top o' the Mornin' to ya!

friedegg
friedegg
Posted at

Hello folks,

After several months posting my Dr Sheep and the Aardvark comic strip on its own website, I decided to use Drunk Duck to mirror the comics so that I can use the forums to talk to other artists and to avoid keeping all my eggs in one basket. So, for the next couple of months, Dr Sheep and the Aardvark will be updated daily until it catches up with the website. I hope you enjoy the adventures.

Take it easy,

James

jurbas
jurbas
Posted at

When I started on DrunkDuck it was much the same reason, I had being posting my comics on 'Bebo' (i know i know its sad) but I found DrunkDuck and posted them online here, I began by updating every second day to allow catching up with my already made comics but now I have developed faster methods of doing my comics so I am going to updat on a set schedule soon, at the moment I am currently posting one comic a day to allow my 50th comic to coincide with my 16th Birthday

Welcome to the DrunkDuck family
Jurbas8D

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

Quick! Take a banana slurpee! Before Dark Clown brainwashes you with his Hot Cold Cola!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome Would you Like a Cold hot Cola?

Posted at

Well, welcome James. Fancy meetin' you here. I've been readin' Dr. S and the A—for a while now—met 'em over on MySpace. You're gonna' love it here.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck!

Why take their offerings? Here, have a Lemonggoth.

friedegg
friedegg
Posted at

Ethan and Lynn! Great to hear from you. I remember you guys from MySpace. Glad Marital Bliss is still going strong.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I look forward to more banter in the coming days!

Oh, and thanks for the lemon.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.