Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Transcerebral looking for guest pages

Posted at

Hi everyone, since my ability to update has been hindered by my overgrowing job and school tasks, i have placed transcerebral in some sort of hiatus, my plan is to resume updates and make them daily starting June 8, but i would also like to have a guest comic week, that is, only if i can have enough volunteers from fellow and kind drunkduckers.

the pages will also be uploaded to the main site: www.transcerebral.info which is to be re-launched in the next weeks.

so basically, you'll have make a comic about transcerebral, it hasn't however to be strictly this way, using your characters, or just making allusion to the comic or the guest week would be enough, also, i can't take any adult or mature content.

then thanks in advance and i hope this goes on smoothly, also, if you have any doubt or question, just ask me.

Posted at

Even though I don't know anything about your comic I will come to your aid! But first I'll have to read said comic! To your archieve!

Posted at

well thank you !!, i hope you'll enjoy the comic as you read it !!

Posted at

Love the comic - I'll try to help out!

Posted at

Thank you very much, can't wait to see what you two will come up with !!

Posted at

I won't have mine until at least next week but i'll PM you after the weekend to show you stuffs :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.