Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Tribal War, Sign-Up Thread.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

This is the sign up thread for Tribal Wars, tales of war from the ruins of civilization.

It is the year 2192, and there was a war between America and someplace else. Propaganda everywhere, death and destruction, it all went well. And the civilians on both sides were fed with happy images of victory. Until America was invaded, for the first time the enemy had set foot on American soil. The Enemy felt victory ahead, until their government collapsed, The Leader had died of a stroke, and the generals all battling amongst each other on who should lead. Nuclear warheads flew all over, each which and way, the war had scarred the world.

It is now 2336, and you are a young adult in your community. Your village is a farming community, nothing special. Lush grass, milk, and pre-war buildings which are surprisingly in good condition. But you long for adventure, for freedom. And so you and some friends will journey out of the gates, past the turrets which have kept you safe all these years. Today, you start your adventure.

For now, just role-play, later on you will reach a point where this may become a game, if the players decide so.

same
same
Posted at

I shall participate in your game.

I am Samelox Forumlurker from the City of SomeCity.
I have come to settle down and plant nanoseeds and herd Flying cows.
For it is the future. Totally not the past. Because that would be boring.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Two more people, then we can start up this thing.
P.S. Aren't these Zeph avi's awesome?

Posted at

Celebrate the arrival of Jaydac Thunderbeard, the miner with a lazer sledgehammer of adventure, and a future-y hard hat of justice

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

Sing to the heavens for _Demitri Winnibum with his rugged jamaican good looks and his light beam katana(not to confused with a light saber) of awesomeness have arrived to bring about the age of talking waffles with my insta talk waffle mix.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Role playing. God. I'm not good at this, but I'll try.

I will be a flying mutant kangaroo monster created in an attempt to master genetic manipulation. and I can talk.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.