Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Two girls, a guy and a time machine.

PyThomas
PyThomas
Posted at

That's the basic premise of my new webcomic, Times Like This. I started this comic almost a month ago and I just recently started "simulcasting" it on DrunkDuck.

Cassie is a young physicist that discovers a new element with time-traveling powers. She uses this element to make her own time machine and go on all sorts of crazy trips through the ages with her friends Matt and Bethany.

Check it out…. http://www.drunkduck.com/Times_Like_This

PyThomas
PyThomas
Posted at

Woop… okeydokey…

My name is Thomas, I'm almost 36, I was born and raised in Galveston, Texas and currently live just outside of Dallas with my wife Kristi. I've been drawing cartoons all my life, from numeral-and-stick-figure-hybrid "Toby The Nine" to escapist-kid-fantasy "Sycamore Playhouse" to Garfield-hackish "Frederick The Fish". My latest creation is the aforementioned "Times Like This", originally conceived in 1996 but only now have I set the wheels in motion.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Another Texan in the midst - welcome! I went to high school just outside of Dallas (about 15 min south).

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck. When I get some time to go into the comic plug section, I'll try to leave you some comments.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.