Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
medablack
medablack
Posted at

The title says it all. I should actually be in bed because i have to work mega early in the morning, but i can't seem to pull myself away from drunkduck. I assume for two reasons..

1: i am waiting, ever so impatiently, for someone to look at my 'looking for a writer' post

2: this site is awesome

-shrugs-

anyway, mostly i am putting up this one to see if anyone else is online right now. Chat it up a little, meet some new people, maybe develop a fan base for a comic that hasn't even started up yet, hahaha

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

I'm on, I'm always on. It's like I have no life. >_>

So you're feeling a bit like your avatar, right?

Posted at

it's 1:15 am for me here right now.

but yeah I know that feeling. I'm on here mainly because I just got back from being at my bro's and I'm just happy to be in my own place at last.

medablack
medablack
Posted at

-snorts-
when am i not feeling like my avatar?

I don't think i have gone a day without coming back to DD since i found it a couple weeks ago. I love this place. I only recently just started messin' about in the forums though. And made my first comment today… I never know what to say.
-shrugs-

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Yup, chillin out early in the mornin'.

Just finished a fanart picture for Sour Citrus Pinups. Just zoning out now, listing to random tunes.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

Gotta love the West Coast, it's only 11:20 here.

medablack
medablack
Posted at

I've been meaning to do some fanart, but i can't really find the right comic to do something for because of my style of drawing. I'm actually in the process of looking for something right now.

As for the 'no life' aspect; my entire life is work and computer. Ocassionally i will go out for coffee with some friends.
-sighs-
I'm just waiting for september when i can go back to school and finally do something other than, well.. nothing.
-smirks-

Wingnut: just as a quick side note, i'd though i would mention i'm a big fan of your comic.
-nods-

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

1:21 here in Kansas. :D

Hahah! Well thanks man! Glad to hear it.

I have a blast doing them, it's good to know that people enjoy em. :D

Cheers!

medablack
medablack
Posted at

No problem. The bear trap? Classic!
-laughs-

i'm up in Canada!
2:24 now..

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Heh heh heh, one of the personal favorites that one.

That and the stomach, I think that's my all time favorite. :D

medablack
medablack
Posted at

HAHAH
Definitely. I couldn't stop laughing… once i figured out what had happened of course. [took me a moment due to 26 hours of no sleep]

Posted at

It's the holidays for me so I'm up late drawing~ Yay! <3

It's pretty much the only time of the day/night that I can do some drawing.

medablack
medablack
Posted at

Yeah, late night is the only time I really get any 'drawing' done too. Mostly because it's the only time my brain actually co-operates with the rest of my body. And during the day, the house is full of chaos. Night brings in the quiet.

Posted at

I was slowly working on the 2nd panel of the next page…but i'm feeling tired so I'm gonna log off and get some R/R

Posted at

It's the holidays for me so I'm up late drawing~ Yay! <3

It's pretty much the only time of the day/night that I can do some drawing.

yeah. the same goes for me.

I'm actually wondering if I should work on something or just bask in the after-hoilday glow…

medablack
medablack
Posted at

-claps-
loverly!!

-dreamy sigh-
i wish i had a tablet!

Posted at

YAY! Late night drawing! Yeah, check out what I just got done,

My first attempt at cheesecake! Hurrah! You might have to click the picture once to zoom in tho, depending on your resolution.

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/295/sourcitruspinup001fz5.jpg

First picture I've done entirely on the tablet too, kinda proud. :)

ooo!! saucy!! my favortive kind of flavor. ;)

Posted at

-claps-
loverly!!

-dreamy sigh-
i wish i had a tablet!

could had asked it for christmas or something. ;)

oh well. maybe for your birthday?

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Tablets are cool, but they take a good long time to get used to.

I've had mine for nearly a year, and this is the first picture that I've been able to do entirely tablet work on it.

Glad you like it Aurora Moon, I had fun drawing it. :D

medablack
medablack
Posted at

I didn't think to ask for one because they are so darn expensive and when i did my xmas list, i had been in the process of moving out, so it was all stuff for the new apartment.
I did, however, get a lightbox, which is totally my favourite new toy. I love it so!
-cheesy grin-
-snuggles lightbox-

and my bday was in november, so that's already gone.

Oh well, i'm not nearly good enough to use a tablet yet anyway. My 'art' is still very very very juvenile and simple.

Though, if i have a step by step, or enough time to really give it my all, i can do a really good job, in my opinion anyway.

My problem is i lack patience.

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

I hear ya. But, you know, we do get better with time.

I just re-discovered my old elfwood gallery the other day, some of those pictures were downright PAINFUL.

It's nice to know I've improved. :D

Posted at

I didn't think to ask for one because they are so darn expensive and when i did my xmas list, i had been in the process of moving out, so it was all stuff for the new apartment.
I did, however, get a lightbox, which is totally my favourite new toy. I love it so!
-cheesy grin-
-snuggles lightbox-

and my bday was in november, so that's already gone.

Oh well, i'm not nearly good enough to use a tablet yet anyway. My 'art' is still very very very juvenile and simple.

Though, if i have a step by step, or enough time to really give it my all, i can do a really good job, in my opinion anyway.

My problem is i lack patience.

actually, there are some pretty decent affordable tablets if you know where to look. ;)

I got mine as an gift from my parents before I moved out and it was at an affordable price for them…and I've taken good care of it, so it's served me well for such a long time. :)

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Yup! I had me an Aiptek 18000 for a long time, you can get those for just over $100.

Just recently upgraded to a Wacom I3.

My chritmas birthday chritmas birthday chritmas birthday chritmas birthday chritmas birthday present. :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.