Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Tyson gonna fight a woman?!?

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

http://www.forbes.com/home/feeds/ap/2006/10/16/ap3095704.html

Here's my prediction for the outcome of the fight:

Tyson enters the ring and only covers up and stays in one spot. He will just basically stand there and receive punches… maybe throw slow predictable punches and run away occassionally.

Maybe he will continue doing that for a few rounds… until he will decide that he's "had enough"… in which… he might go berserk and smash her skull or put her to sleep for a day.

Or maybe… he will lose on purpose and we'll all know that Tyson has a fetish for getting beaten up by girls.

What do you think?

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Umm…I'd think it would be sexism for him to not fight her as an equal if she's a professional boxer.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Tyson hasn't been shy about beating op women before. The man is… well, he's as close to a moronic "animal" as a fighter could be. If it was a fair, genuine fight (if such things really occour much in pro boxing anyway), he would win, no contest. He's a heavyweight with a lot of experience.

duh… whoops!

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

gotta give credit to the gal tho.

But I dunno… either she is very brave or she is very stupid.

Seriously… even if I had a 25-0 MMA record (versus guys who know what they're doing and not in some cheapass fight club) I wouldnt fight tyson because he is fucking heavier than me and on a different weight class.

Posted at

And then he pulls off his mask, and he was Andy Kaufman the whole time!

Rich
Rich
Posted at

It'll be funny as hell if Tyson gets his ass kicked.

VegaX
VegaX
Posted at

We can speculate, sure, but there won't be any actuall match.
It was just a brief comment made by Tyson.

Like it says in the article, no state would sanction that.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.