Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

ULTIMATE HARKO -QUIZ 2- Hark Harder!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Since it is in the DD news, I'll talk about it here…

I am running a quiz to win fan art (drawn by me and coloured by Mrs Vast). Who ever gets the most right answers wins! Better yet, not only will I send the finished version to the winner through DD, but I will post the physical picture to the winner as well. So if you win you can have fan art to hang on your wall!

The questions are all impossibly, unreasonably hard!
Seriously, these are VERY difficult questions!

Despite this fact, Skoolmunkee actually did my contest a bit of a disservice though, since she implied that I expected people to make up the answers and guess because the answers cannot all be found in my comic.
Obviously she isn't going to win any fan art with that sort of attitude!

Places to find out about Harkovast that aren't the comic include-
The Harkovast Forum
Interviews I have done
Incentive pictures I have drawn (under the TWC voting button)

See? Tons of information to fall back on!
Now I am starting to think I made this contest too easy….
I will have to toughen it up for Harko-quiz 3- Harking with a vengeance!

Posted at

Please don't do this. I know you like to talk your comic up, but you need to advertise this kind of thing in the Networking and Community forum. Just because I've included your comic in a newspost doesn't mean you can use that as a jumping off point to start pimping it in the News forum. We let the featured people make threads here because it's kind of nice, but I really want to keep advertisy stuff where it belongs. I already deleted a post you made here after something Harkovasty was included in an earlier newspost and thought that would be enough of a hint.

In fact, I'll just move this to the net/comm forum for you. :]

ERasER
ERasER
Posted at

You're just gonna make this harK to win aren't you?
Ha Ha, I see what you did there

Posted at

Ha Ha, I see what you did there

Yes, just about everything I say is a pun. It just takes smart people (or a few hours) to figure it out. Hence my friends have been sitting there for hours trying to get what I meant yesterday. They're beginning to drool…

Take your "Ha" 's and add "rkovast"

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Skoolmunkee : I see through your cunning plan! Trying to move this thread where no one will see it so you will be able to enter the contest without anyone else knowing about it and have no competition to stop you getting the prize!
Very clever, but your nefarious scheme will not succeed!

I notice that three other people have posted on here but none of those three have entered as of yet. Obviously too preoccupied inventing Harkovast related word games.

Posted at

you're allowed to publicly call me out for being a jerk :]

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Not very many entries so far, perhaps I made it a bit TOO difficult!
There is a clear winner at the minute, a wonder if there will be any last minute challengers…

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Time grows short!
The contest ends on Dec 7th!
Hurry to get your entries in!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

And the winner is….

D_DUDE!

Well done to everyone who entered!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.