Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Um hello

momogirl
momogirl
Posted at

Hi! I'm Momo, and uh…I came here because I wanted a lazy way to throw a webcomic somewhere, and a friend used this site too. But when I checked this place out, it seemed really user friendly, and there are nice people here! So I guess it wouldn't hurt to bum around the forums and say hi :D

I like drawing, cartoons, anime, more drawing, video games (mostly nintendo and quirky games), and… sitting around doing nothing.

Nice to meet you all

Posted at

Yo, Momo!

Pleased to meet you, duckie! I hope you'll make lot of friends!
Btw, your creature on your avater is adorable!

momogirl
momogirl
Posted at

Yo, Momo!

Hello! I hope I do too! and thanks~
also, thanks for the wonderful comment on my comic, that was so nice!

Posted at

Yo, Momo!

Hello! I hope I do too! and thanks~
also, thanks for the wonderful comment on my comic, that was so nice!

You're welcome~ I'm not one of thoses 'MUST ART BE PERFECT' peoples. Look at Pokemon and at Yu-gi-oh. They're different. Hell, sprites comics exist.

My logical stands that even an stickman comic can be good if the right plot or the right caterogy is used.
Keep on making that comic, I'm rooting for you~

momogirl
momogirl
Posted at

You're welcome~ I'm not one of thoses 'MUST ART BE PERFECT' peoples. Look at Pokemon and at Yu-gi-oh. They're different. Hell, sprites comics exist.

My logical stands that even an stickman comic can be good if the right plot or the right caterogy is used.
Keep on making that comic, I'm rooting for you~

Hehe XD yeah I agree. I really only am making this comic because I'm bored, and I wanted a place to pretty much just toss them on without being any work on my part, and any clutter to my blog or my deviantart, lol. XD But I'm enjoying it more than I thought. I just do whatever comes to mind and It's fun

Posted at

Oh hi. Don't drink the cola, and you'll do just fine. If you also get past the mines and the big guy with a stick.

sitting around doing nothing.

What a coincidence! That's one my favourite activities as well!

Posted at

Hey Momo welcome aboard the duck! This place is really friendly and I know you will enjoy it here:)

Posted at

I actually came across your comic, and it was so simple, punchy and clever I couldn't help but fave it. Glad to have you aboard the duck!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Hello, I checked out your comic… very cute! :D Let's see.. likes, yep, ype, yep, yep, yep and… yep. I think you will fit in nicely ;)

Hi! I'm Momo, and uh…I came here because I wanted a lazy way to throw a webcomic somewhere, and a friend used this site too. But when I checked this place out, it seemed really user friendly, and there are nice people here! So I guess it wouldn't hurt to bum around the forums and say hi :D

I like drawing, cartoons, anime, more drawing, video games (mostly nintendo and quirky games), and… sitting around doing nothing.

Nice to meet you all

momogirl
momogirl
Posted at

oh, thank you everyone! It's nice to know everyone is so welcoming and such! : D thanks again guys!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, would you like A Cold Hot Cola?

they are vary good. you should take it and drink it fast.

Posted at

Welcome, would you like A Cold Hot Cola?

they are vary good. you should take it and drink it fast.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.