Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Hewy
Hewy
Posted at

DD does a great job of featuring books and all, but I want to know if the any of the DD users know of some potential hidden gem web comics on Drunk Duck(please don't just mention your own) that deserves to be checked out.

Posted at

I'm currently enjoying Bruised Oranges as a well-made, quirky/odd comic that doesn't seem to have attracted much notice yet. :)

Posted at

I'm not sure of how unnoticed it may or may not be, but Of Snakes and Apples has deserved a feature since day one.

I have to quote this guy. He's got it right.

I think the only reason OSAA hasn't been featured is because it doesn't update a lot.

Fitz
Fitz
Posted at

Good topic! There are a few on my favorite list that don't get the attention they deserve.

One of them is Roadkill Valley:
http://www.drunkduck.com/A_D_D__Theater/
It never fails to crack me up. The interactions between the bitterly sarcastic Coyote and the ADHD, simple-minded Javelina are just hilarious. The art and the character design are likeable, too. So it's sad that it doesn't get much attention at all - in spite of an archive of over 50 pages.

Another one is Corpus Mustelarum:
http://www.drunkduck.com/Corpus_Mustelarum/
It stopped updating, actually, and is probably defunct now. The comic went on hiatus three months ago and hasn't updated since. I'm afraid Kilroy (a girl, despite what you might've thought) got disillusioned about it. It's still a fun read.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Don't know how unnoticed it is, but Templar, Arizona is currently being mirrored here at the 'duck, and it's lovely.
You say it, and it just got featured… o_0 Oh the power you yield. (Or coincidence. Whatever.)

As for me, I've been enjoying George the Dragon. It's very witty but doesn't seem to have that many readers/commenters for some reason. I have to confess, though, I really miss the single panel gags done in dry-erase marker. (It was the unique media that first drew my attention.) The humor is still great, and the art dome on a tablet is clean and nice too.

Posted at

Don't know how unnoticed it is, but Templar, Arizona is currently being mirrored here at the 'duck, and it's lovely.

I'll second that, superb stuff.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

You say it, and it just got featured… o_0 Oh the power you yield. (Or coincidence. Whatever.)

As for me, I've been enjoying George the Dragon. It's very witty but doesn't seem to have that many readers/commenters for some reason. I have to confess, though, I really miss the single panel gags done in dry-erase marker. (It was the unique media that first drew my attention.) The humor is still great, and the art dome on a tablet is clean and nice too.

It had such the appeal as well for being so different.
Maybe Loud G will read this and consider doing more!

Posted at

Crowfeathers, another comic that's being mirrored on Drun Duck. Off Hours is a really great collaborative comic about "actors" who portray various DD characters. Cwen's Quest is a new comic that's off to a great start.

mlai
mlai
Posted at

i realy dig this one,Psychodialetical: http://www.drunkduck.com/Psychodialetical/

it's a futuristic,70s-esue style space opera that SERIOUSLY doesnt get the due it deserves. go check it out and leave some comments.
I really dig his music on his front page. I think I'll just leave it running while I draw…

Posted at

http://www.drunkduck.com/Prenna/
Why only me and DAJB seem to be commenting is beyond me. This is a gem! Great scifi comic! Story, art, color, pacing… just so good!

There should be a wall of commenters by now! =p

Posted at

Bulletproof by spacehamster.

Very much seconded!

Posted at

I don't know if I should post this, seeing as how I know the author personally and even share an IP address with her…but I'm going to anyway.

John Clyde the Nature Guide. It's a sit-com style comic about John Cylde, a camp counselor who quits his job to become a nature guide on television. There are a lot of problems along the way, including trying to convince his loving wife, Penny, that this is a good idea, trying to find a pilot, and trying not to accidentally burn anything down. It's got a neat art style, is sometimes hilarious, and doesn't seem to get any respect.

I've even added it to my sig in the hopes that somehow I could draw someone, anyone, to it since the author never visits the forums. :)

mlai
mlai
Posted at

http://www.drunkduck.com/Prenna/
Why only me and DAJB seem to be commenting is beyond me. This is a gem! Great scifi comic! Story, art, color, pacing… just so good!

There should be a wall of commenters by now! =p
LOL, Rainingbells says she's not originally an artist, but a writer. And that's she's only drawing because she can't find a good artist for her stories.

W. T. F. Talk about mixed-up priorities. Is she even seeing the skill she's putting into her colored pages?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.