Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

aaaahhh valentines day … the only day of the year when sex is obligatory !!! it´s like mating season yes yes … what are your thoughts ??? well … poetry and whatever is well welcome

Posted at

Agh, christ, not to be a 'hater' towards the people with holiday spirit, but valentine's day has to be the worst holiday ever. I can't get enough of jewelry commercials and chocolate sales. Everyone's going to give out their goodies at school, and make out scenes will be ensued on every corner.

(puts on mask and goes to sleep)

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Valentines day = mind control conspiracy.

With all those repetitive crap all over the media, you should wonder.

Posted at

Meh to the chocolates and the jewerly shit.

Me and my boyfriend are geeks.. so we're only going to celerbate it as geeks can– playing on the MMORPGS that's celebrating V-DAY by having rare items and quests. Nothing like a rare +10 Ring that boosts your hp by 800 and also gives you a edge over monsters. ;)

Plus, nothing says romance than slaying monsters together…

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

Nothin' much happens to me on V-Day.
If I get chocolate, though…
*Drools*

Oh, and don't make me slap you, Kyupol. :3

Posted at

Valentines day = mind control conspiracy.

Wow, I'm as jaded as all get out when it comes to valentines day, so this will have special meaning when I say it:

Jesus Tapdancing Christ III, SHUT UP.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I'm a chronic single. Never had a boyfriend, date, or kiss.

But I'm not one of those angry, Valentine's Day hating singles. I'm a hopeless romantic (waiting for one of those completely unrealistic, fantasy love stories… "Mr. Right" if you will). I think it's sweet for couples to have another excuse to be snuggly and mushy together. It's sweeter to have a spontaneous romantic day without any holiday or anniversary at all, but most people require a good excuse or a pass for their PDA and and romantic behavior to be more socially and widely accepted.

Plus, my parents always send me candy and flowers. That's kinda nice.

Oh, I want to add that it's a sweet holiday for adults. Teenagers making out and "in love" make me roll my eyes, sometimes laugh, sometimes gag.

Neilsama
Neilsama
Posted at

So do we all have Valentine comics for tomorrow?

I like Valentine's Day. I don't have anyone this year, but I'll be eating me some chocolate anyway. Aum… Aum…

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

So do we all have Valentine comics for tomorrow?
My comic calendar is out of sync with real time. They had Valentine's Day about six months ago. But I do have a couple in semi-revealing swimsuits for tomorrow. (How different would Valentine's Day be if it was in summer?)

Posted at

I don't have any special V-Day page for tomorrow (hoping I finish my update =p)But my comic's calender date is February right now and I will have a V-Day issue when it finally gets to the 14th.

Though it will be long past actual V-day in real life. v-day is one of mt fav holidays when seeing someone. I'm very romantic, though lately v-day has been quiet lonely for me. Maybe I should just ask a random girl to be my valentine like in school ^_^

Neilsama
Neilsama
Posted at

My comic calendar is out of sync with real time. They had Valentine's Day about six months ago. But I do have a couple in semi-revealing swimsuits for tomorrow.
Well, it's the thought that counts!

(How different would Valentine's Day be if it was in summer?)
Oh my god! It would supercede April Fool's Day as my all-time favorite holiday, for sure!

Posted at

I've never had a good experience with Valentine's day, to be honest. This year is not looking to be any different, so my opinion on it is that it can go screw itself.

lol!

Zac
Zac
Posted at

Name: Zac
Sex: Male

Looking For:
Friendship
Dating
Networking
Love
Valentine

Skills: None.
Future: None.
here and here

I hate Lonely Valentines day. Every day is Valentine's Day for me :(

AccoSpoot
AccoSpoot
Posted at

19th year in a row, Valentines day, and I'm date free!!! I'm going for a record here people!!! all be it unintentionally :( I (no joke) have a gypsy curse on me the impedes me from having a relationship pass by 7 days, but that ends in… 4 years, I'm home free!!!

Unfortunantly, I just stopped updating my comic (cos it were making me sad, it not living up artisticaly to my expectations) so a Valentines strip is out, but then that would be out anyways, cos thus far, the only female character has been brutilly murdered by a giant Titan, and I dunno whether I want the trauma of butt ugly alien number one making out with the protagonist… that… will haunt for the rest of my life…. urgh!!!

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

Just like every other Valentine's day before this, I lose the person who is special to me right before hand. Great. Being single is fuuuun.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

man i cant even keep track of christmas…

JRarts
JRarts
Posted at

Valentines Day alright? I'll be alone again! Ahh! *grabs a mega buster and shoots self*

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

I prefer to call it "Singles Awareness Day."

shadowmagi
shadowmagi
Posted at

hahaha i hate valentines day, actually. However! I'm excited for it this year cuz it's like, the second time in my life (and second year in a row) that i actually have a date for it lol

Posted at

Valentines day is for people that arent necrophiliacs….

Posted at

Man, listen to all these bitter singles. You're just angry because you don't have anybody to spend it with. We're mostly nerds here, people. We can pretend we don't care, but sooner or later we just have to accept the fact that our life is one of embarassing solitude and desparation.

Except for me, of course. I have seven girlfriends, One for each day of the week.

Yeah.

God, I'm so lonely. *Reaches for the formaldehyde*

But seriously, I like the idea of valentine's day. I think, like usedbooks said, it's a good excuse to be romantic. And I, for one, like chocolate. What's the matter with chocolate?

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Valentine's Day is bad because it's seriously overshadows 15th February.

But I <3 you all anyway.

Posted at

Valentine's Day is nothing major - while the commercial panic during the weeks leading up to it are hellishly annoying, the day itself isn't too bad - even if I am going for a record-setting (possibly?) 20th year without ever having a date or even a Valentine's Day card on the day in question. :P

The best thing about Valentine's Day is the sale on candy on the 15th.

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

To me, it seems like a nothing. I mean, if you only take one day a year to show someone how much they mean to you, maybe you don't deserve them. I have always treated valentines day as just another day. Apparently, it's better to give a girl flowers on any other day except v-day because then it means so much more.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Apparently, it's better to give a girl flowers on any other day except v-day because then it means so much more.
To give a girl flowers on any other day does mean a lot.

But to not give your girl flowers on Valentine's Day – that means so much more… ;)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.