Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Wanna share a booth at NY Comic Con?

angelninja
angelninja
Posted at

Hey There,

The NY Comic Con is coming up at the end of Feb 2007. If you didn't attend this year's con, it was great and a couple thousand people showed up. I was wanting to get a booth to promote some of my web comics and print comics there this year but alas, I waited too long and now all that is left are the expensive ones. A 10 foot by 10 foot area is $1800, way too expensive for a guy like me. But I was thinking if 3 or 4 (or 5?) people with comics or web comics all chipped in, we could have a presense at the NY Comic Con for not too much coin. What do you think? Anybody interested should contact me at mike@pancomics.com. The sooner the better.

Mike

Corvin
Corvin
Posted at

why dont we have a "Drunk Duck Community Table" or something set up like that for conventions? like, all the local comics around a convention pitch in to buy a couple of tables or something?

restricted, perhaps, to comics that actually want to produce something for the benefit of con-goers?

it's a thought…

and no, i can't share a booth at NYCC, being across the country and dirt poor. but i'd like to.

Corvin

Mark
Mark
Posted at

I would love to, if not for the small problem that I happen to live half way round the world

Posted at

I would really really love to split a booth. Sadly, however…I'm a lowly highschool senior, with a crappy minimum wage job, and to top it, I'm really crappy about saving money. So…maybe if you got three or so more people I could try and scrounge up the money. I really really want to go!

When would you need a definate yes from people?

jkgoomba89
jkgoomba89
Posted at

Sam here but i'm in high school to. I wish I could go.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.