Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Want to draw things that will make your mother cry?

gigafelz
gigafelz
Posted at

Hi my names Eli and I am the creator of Zesty Relations and I want you!… to do a guest comic exchange with me.

I would eventualy like to fill most of my weekend updates with exchanges. I figure its free publicity for all those involved so why not.

I get anywhere from 100-300 page hits a day so you'd be reaching a fair amount of people doing the exchange and I love working with other characters so it's a win win :)

Zesty is rated M however and for good reason too, lots of innuendo, blood, swearing, and generaly mature content just to warn you

I stick to all rating restrictions during exchanges as well

thanks a bundle!

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I did it and now I can't stop scratching! :)

Gendo
Gendo
Posted at

If I can be of assistance, hit me up, sounds like fun

Posted at

I think our mind-sets gel, even if our art styles do not (ie you have one) I believe I would be quite amused by anything you came up with for TToM.

Plus an exchange would give the chance to draw MSPaint willies and thats ALWAYS fun!

gigafelz
gigafelz
Posted at

I'd love to do an exchange with both of you! I'll start working on them tomorrow so you should have them by them or the next day, I've already got the one you did for me peter so I'll post that as soon as I do yours. Thanks a buch you guys!

I'm still open to more people if they are interested!

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I'm not now!
(Maybe later for anyone!)

Hijuda
Hijuda
Posted at

Ohmygod YES. ZR is awesome, I'd love to do an exchange.

gigafelz
gigafelz
Posted at

cool I'll get to yours after I do the first two… Would you like me to do one for victory theme or Lamfao (i think i got that right)?

Today is my 6 month with my lady so It'll probably be tomorrow when I have them all done

Hijuda
Hijuda
Posted at

cool I'll get to yours after I do the first two… Would you like me to do one for victory theme or Lamfao (i think i got that right)?

Today is my 6 month with my lady so It'll probably be tomorrow when I have them all done

Victory Theme. Lamfao I'm starting to get bored of.

gigafelz
gigafelz
Posted at

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f156/gigafelz/?action=view¤t=Gendoguest.jpg

is Gendos strip if yall wanna check that out

I realized that although peter sent his first gendo was first on the list. Sorry pete I'll have yours done soon although I have a lot to do in RL to get ready for college so it might take longer than I said to do all of them, rest asshured that I will do at least one a day :) Thanks for understanding

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.