Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Wassssup! New here!

vexx78
vexx78
Posted at

Hi everyone I just wanted to drop by and say hello! I just launched my webcomic, www.spadeanddiamond.com but I wished I knew about this place beforehand. I'm so impressed with the many talents on here and I hope to contribute to your humor health. I will update my comics 2x a week and I'll give you my best to bring a little joy in these times of turmoil. I also hope to learn from all of you through positive criticism and support! Thanks again and so GREAT to be here!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Hey, welcome to the duck. I agree there is a lot of talent on the duck :) Digging your icon!

vexx78
vexx78
Posted at

Awww thanks! Finally a friendly face :) (I love anime and manga!) Last person to post on here told to me to 'Die Please' but great thing the admin deleted it.

Posted at

hello vexx
welcome to the drunkest duck in the web

Biz3
Biz3
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck, Vexx!

Been peeking at your comic, looks like good stuff.

Posted at

actually, the story behind the name "drunk duck" is actually a sad one. lets just say the original creator of DD had a pet duck.

vexx78
vexx78
Posted at

Oh… well let me just get my foot out of my mouth. Well, it's a great tribute to the duck. Cheers!

Posted at

I just can't win with you, can I sub? I mean, I can't win with anyone else either but. . .

I'm not very good at this am I?

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

The answer is "no thank you" :D

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

The answer is "yes please" :D

fixed

vexx78
vexx78
Posted at

a Cold Hot cola? LOL, doesn't sound too tempting. I think I'll stick to Sweet and Sour instead of Cold Hot. :P

Biz3
Biz3
Posted at

They offered you a cold hot cola? Time to leg it! Run, before they come with the *special* cupcakes!

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

a Cold Hot cola? LOL, doesn't sound too tempting. I think I'll stick to Sweet and Sour instead of Cold Hot. :P

You have no idea how much was riding on that simple little decision. If I told you, it would haunt you for the rest of your life.

Posted at

it would haunt you for the rest of your life.

Did somebody call?

Welcome vexx78, you sound like possibly the least vexxed 78 it's ever been my pleasure to take for a spin on the old gramophone: a delightful little ditty I must say.
Glad you found us and you can be sure to find plenty of positive criticism and support here; why, our very own Custard Trout has only recently embarked on a diploma in being forced into positive criticism and support and I know you'll join us all in wishing him a succesful outcome. First class honours for the funfish!

We all need a little joy in times of turmoil so break a leg Vexx78. (not literally ;))

Posted at

Hey welcome Vexxed78! I know you will like it here and just ignore any fish who is telling you to die….I think he has some strange thing stuck in some place that causes him to be a jerk…. anyway most everybody else here is quite nice, I notice Amanda hasn't been along yet but she makes delicious baked goods. Just don't wash them down with the cola or you shall end up as an ethereal spirit.;)

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

it would haunt you for the rest of your life.

Did somebody call?

OH, YOU!

Posted at

Welcome, neat comic, and great avatar! You seem like a fun person, so I hope to see you around!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.