Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*
Posted at

Wassup!? :D
I'm Littledude0013, and I like to make comics… and… yeah… HI

Posted at

Hey LittleDude! I like to make comics too, actually I think most everyone here does! They should be along shortly to greet you and give a complimentary welcome package of baked goods and cold hot cola!

Enjoy it here on the Duck, it's a great place to be:)

Posted at

Thx! lol 8D

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Oh, you're going to have a wonderful time in here.

Posted at

lol, I hope so! XD

Posted at

He would, in the before times. Now he'll probably have a completely unsarcastically wonderful time, unless he meets Skullbie, anyway.

Hello, LittleDude, I wish you well here. I really do.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

welcome.. love your avatar… if offered, try the Cola man.. it is AWESOME!!!!

Posted at

Oh god, she's been turned, or possessed, or mutated or something! Don't drink the cola! Never, ever, drink the cola!

Posted at

He would, in the ****** *****. Now he'll probably have a completely unsarcastically wonderful time,

Are we allowed to call it the ****** *****, because I thought that even cryptic references to the ****** ***** were too dangerous? People have been known to disappear you know. As for the other thing, you're definitely not allowed to mention that.

Don't worry LittleDude, it's all sweetness and light here; everyone is really friendly and we're all willing to help you out - you can PQ me for instance anytime you find yourself being mugged in a dark sub-forum - I've nothing left to lose.

Enjoy yourself, enjoy Christmas, gorge youself on cruelly mistreated fowl and goddamnit, I think it's time to call in the big boys!:

Posted at

Are we allowed to call it the ****** *****, because I thought that even cryptic references to the ****** ***** were too dangerous? People have been known to disappear you know. As for the other thing, you're definitely not allowed to mention that.

They can silence my words, but never my spirit. Unless there are bribes, then my spirit can just fuck right off.

Posted at

Ok… I don't get what the ****** ***** is all about, BUT… thx for the warm welcomes! :)

Posted at

Ok… I don't get what the ****** ***** is all about, BUT… thx for the warm welcomes! :)

Hmmm. . . it's much less dramatic than we make it seem.

There were no mods on this forum for a while, and I generally insulted (sometimes playfully, usually not) any and all new users who posted. Then they remembered this part of the forum existed and I got banned for six days. I'll probably get in trouble for even bringing it up.

Posted at

Welcome to the Drunk Duck and its forums LittleDude0013. I hope you have fun. If you have any problems there is a Help forum and a Tips and Tricks forum.

Posted at

There were no mods on this forum for a while, and I generally insulted (sometimes playfully, usually not) any and all new users who posted. Then they remembered this part of the forum existed and I got banned for six days. I'll probably get in trouble for even bringing it up.
Ahh, I see… well don't bring it up again! XD

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Ahh, I see… well don't bring it up again! XD

I can recreate Custard Trout's favorite ways of insulting people for your enjoyment.

Oh look, a (furry/sprite/anime/etc.) comic. That sure is something we've never seen before! Do us all a (big/huge/astronomically epic) favor and (killself/GTFO/leave/die in a pit/fuck yourself with a chainsaw) now.

We need to put that in the museum of things that used to happen in Drunkduck but do not anymore.

Posted at

I can recreate Custard Trout's favorite ways of insulting people for your enjoyment.

Oh look, a (furry/sprite/anime/etc.) comic. That sure is something we've never seen before! Do us all a (big/huge/astronomically epic) favor and (killself/GTFO/leave/die in a pit/fuck yourself with a chainsaw) now.

I only used that when I couldn't think of anything else. Which was, admittedly, pretty much all the time.

Sabboth and Blacksomething were my favourites. We'll not be seeing times like those again.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I only used that when I couldn't think of anything else. Which was, admittedly, pretty much all the time.

Sabboth and Blacksomething were my favourites. We'll not be seeing times like those again.

I don't remember them. Sabboth rings a bell, so I checked the profile. It seems to be a furry.

Posted at

I should see if I can find those threads and rescue them, for future generations to enjoy.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I wasn't even aware that people still said "wassup" until now.

Posted at

I wasn't even aware that people still said "wassup" until now.
lol, well I don't in person. I just use it as my online greeting. XP

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

How do you sleep at night?

Posted at

NO THANKS!

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

NO THANKS!

We saved one! THAT WAS FOR IRONSCARF, YOU BASTARD!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Cow… seems a little harsh man…

YES PLEASE!

We want one! GO AHEAD AND DRINK ONE, YOU BASTARD!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.