Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

WCDM wants to kill your characters

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

WCDM or Web Comic Death Match is new comic that is all about comic characters killing one another.

Ever seen the TV show celebrity deathmatch? It's like that but with webcomic characters.

So would anyone like to volunteer their characters? Either comment below or PQ me.

Any characters put forward will be paired off as soon as possible and I will contact the creators about it in an effort to stay true(ish) to the characters.

As well as wanting contestants, should anyone one be willing to work with me on this project just message me and offer your services.

Also the comic will be slightly interactive, so comments and ides on pages are encouraged.

The first match is being prepared.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Web_Comic_Death_Match/index.php?p=779474

I think there my be some similarities with Fightsplosion but this will be played very much for laughs.

Please volunteer victims and comment away.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I should mention this, only original characters and please only volunteer you own.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Can we still enter a character even if they aren't in a comic?

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

aren't actively in a comic or just not a comic character?

If it's a character you created to eventually go in a comic certainly, you can PQ with little more info if you want I'm open to suggestion.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

It's am old character of mine that really doesn't have a comic.

Basically a homeless character :D

demontales
demontales
Posted at

I'm a bit confused.
Do people who submit their character draw the fight or they just volunteer for them?

I don't know if I'll participate, but I'll surely be following it, looks like a lot of fun.

arteestx
arteestx
Posted at

WCDM or Web Comic Death Match is new comic that is all about comic characters killing one another….So would anyone like to volunteer their characters? Either comment below or PQ me.

If you're looking for someone to draw, I don't have time for that. But feel free to use Min.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

No you don't have to draw anything.

well unless you are offering your services, but for the most part I am just asking people to volunteer their characters.

so we have min and a couple of others not listed here.

Reashi
Reashi
Posted at

I don't mind offering my characters for the fight, and I don't mind helping out genejoke if you need help with pages.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Cool more to the list, I will start PQing people when my head clears.

Edit.
The new page will be going live tomorrow, again I will feed off what people say a bit. I do have some stuff in mind but who knows what crazy ideas people will come up with.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

It's am old character of mine that really doesn't have a comic.

Basically a homeless character :D

provide some reference and info and I shall fit the character in for some killing :)

Nergal
Nergal
Posted at

Please kill Inspector Bateman from my comic One shot!!

Posted at

I give the use of Todd Sweets for this and also offer my poor art skills to pages that need drawing! Try me I'm C**p but fast!

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

That would be cool on both counts, Just gonna get through next few days and will get back on track after computer failed on me.

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

If you're still looking for victims, feel free to abuse Angie from Certified Monster. She doesn't have any superpowers or anything, but I'm sure you can find something to do with her.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I'm sure I could, actually I have very good idea for a pairing.

New page up tomorrow.

Just pairing of some victims for the coming fights.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

After a break due to technical difficulties WCDM is back in action. new page is up and another in friday.

We have a couple more rounds paired up.

Min from Xolta vs Angie from certified monster

Gugu the walrus man from gugu the walrus man vs Shogun from Harkovast.

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

Angie vs Min?! That'll be a massacre! But fun to watch!

Posted at

Feel free to kill Fenny and/or Sally if you like. You can actually kill any character I have :P

These poor characters never seem to get to die anymore! :(

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

go ahead n include bones if ya want!

some suggestions i got for possible areas for any of the matches ya may have are:
evidence locker room in a police station
fire house
soup kitchen
strip joint on a monday
sea world
Bramuda Triangle or Lochness
Santa's workshop
Gay bar in a power outage or locked in a bathroom with a lecherous walrus woman in the tub

all of these places being treasure troves of instruments of destruction and….compromised positions…

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Angie vs Min?! That'll be a massacre! But fun to watch!
hahaha! wonderin if there'll be mud or jell-o involved.

shastab24
shastab24
Posted at

Well, I would love to enter my characters: Split and Protean. They aren't yet in a comic per se, because I havn't been able to find an artist, but they would be at my community project (art-wise, at least) of The Broken (I've been meaning to announce it as a community project, and the details of such).

Other characters of mine you could use would be: Dragrant, Current Rider, Merry Maiden, Sea Embers, Zhia, Phobia, Bind, Lash, Just Plum Awesome, Commodore Tatya, Namib Rain, and Lifter of the Veil. These, though, I do not put as much importance into as Split and Protean.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.