Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Well Hello All!

Posted at

Just thought I would officially introduce myself to the Drunk Duck family!

So…yeah…hi and all that fun stuff lol

Well, my name is Shannon but most call me Shay and I must say Drunk Duck is a wondeful comunity of people! I was reffured here by the VG Cats website. I was looking through the Frequently Asked Questions and he listed this as a good hosting place soooooooooooooooo I came to take a look and fell in love!

I like any type of creativity and have wanted to be a comic artist since I was very little. I have always tried to make the traditional "manga" books but it never worked for me. I think finally I found my place in the webcomic gaming world.

I posted my comic a week or so ago and already have 10 people who have favorited it and even more who have commented. It makes me so happy!

Well I assume you all want the link so you can check out my stuffs…..and so here you are!

http://www.drunkduck.com/System_Error/

The reason I called it System Error is because 1-a lot of it has to do with games and 2-my brain constantly reads that message lol

But my comic is mainly about my two characters, Aisha and Adam who do video game spoofs and make fun of life's little querks. A friend once told me that my comic is the unholy union of VG Cats and Penny Arcade lol Which by the way was a huge honor. Many of my friends agree with him.

Well I hope you all enjoy and I hope this wasn't a boring "promote my comic to the point of crazyness" post lol See ya roudn the bords!

Mimarin
Mimarin
Posted at

Your comic's name is too similar to one of mine, we must do battle.

Vaoni
Vaoni
Posted at

Welcome! :) totally love your comic.

Posted at

Your comic's name is too similar to one of mine, we must do battle.

And battle we shall! My champion is Adam, the crazy love making ninja! lol

And Mimarin…glad you like it

pshumate
pshumate
Posted at

I really laughed hard at your comics. Good comics, indeed. :)

Posted at

Welcome aboard! I don't hang around these forums as much as I should, would've ran into your stuff sooner :lol: Anywho, keep up the cool stuff :)

Posted at

whoa! hehe! hey there!

love your comic! xD it is hilarious! good job man :) and welcome to DD!

Posted at

glad you guys like it and thanx fer the welcome ^_^

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.