Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Well I'm back

Posted at

After a year's lay off I finally got bitten by the cartooning bug again, and so I've returned to the artistic trenches.

But this time . . . this time things are going to be different. This time I might actually do more cartooning than forum posting. Hey, this time I've got a strip buffer and everything! How cool is that?

Life is good.

Posted at

Welcome CharleyHorse: according to your profile you are older than me and since I was brought up to respect my elders, I'll offer you my chair, a nice cup of tea and a buscuit, and wish you all the best of Duck bonhomie.

This is rather a treat for me actually, as I don't have too many elders around here to respect. Unfortunately, you are about to discover, as I have, that the rest of this shower have no respect for their elders at all. Shame on them "waves stick*.

Brace yourself CharleyHorse!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

I don't have respect for my youngers either. *ducks Scarf's madly swinging stick*

Welcome back to the fold, kiddo - nice to have you back!

Posted at

*Grabs Scarf's stick and brakes it in half* Welcome back CharleyHorse, I due hope things are different this time. We give due respect to our elders here, don't believe Scarf! Hey you want half a stick?

Posted at

Hello everybody! Yeah I'm older than dirt. Fortunately it's a situation that doesn't require any talent . . . and so I'm perfectly qualified.

Posted at

Hey, I missed you. Really, I did! Good to have you back.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

No. You will forum post, like the rest of us. There's no escaping it.

Posted at

It's good to be back Custard Trout and, yeah, you're probably right Sea_Cow, forum posting is one of my great addictions.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome back, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.