Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Well...

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

If that other guy can make a thrend introducing himself, even though he's been around for a year, SO CAN I!

Hello, I'm Cthulhu. No, you cannot spell it right. No, you cannot pronounce it right. Anyway, I got a comic up about an inside joke with the others from another forum I post at. It's pretty weird, and a looooooooooooong story. But if I update enough, it will make sense.

Lol, I'm such a *****

Posted at

Well, let me be the first to OFFICIALLY welcome you to Drunk Duck (It's only appropriate) You'll find that the forums are friendly and competitive! (Not news to you, of course…) I promise to check out your long long, comic just as soon as I have enough free time to make it all the way through. (That's why I like the forums…I get writer's block, post for about ten minutes then back to writin' 'till I get writer's block again…What part of Russia do you call home?

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I'm newer than you, so why don't I introduce myself!? YOU should be welcoming ME! And, I do know how to spell Cthulhu. Cthulhu. There you go. I also know how to pronounce it:
Ka-THOO-loo-:gem:-:evil:

D0m
D0m
Posted at

I pronounce it more like "Kth-OO-loo".

Okay, it's the same.

Anyway, welcome to DD!

I think?

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

You'll find that the forums are friendly and competitive! (Not news to you, of course…)

Actually, I just decided to take a part in the forums not too long ago.. I only had about 16 posts at that time, and now I have 550… Wow… Also, why is it "only appropriate" the you welcome em to the forums?

Posted at

You'll find that the forums are friendly and competitive! (Not news to you, of course…)

Actually, I just decided to take a part in the forums not too long ago.. I only had about 16 posts at that time, and now I have 550… Wow… Also, why is it "only appropriate" the you welcome em to the forums?

It is "appropriate" because you are SUPPOSED to say hello and welcome people…That's the point…DUH!

Posted at

*sacrifices virgin on alter* WELCOME OH DARK GODS!

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Now we sacrifice 1,000 more virgins, eat some herrings, get dressed in black cloaks, cover ourselves with arcane tattoos, mutate into hideous green things, and we're set. lol!

Posted at

Now we sacrifice 1,000 more virgins, eat some herrings, get dressed in black cloaks, cover ourselves with arcane tattoos, mutate into hideous green things, and we're set. lol!

Oh god I'M NAKED!

Posted at

Oh god I'M NAKED!

you forgot black cloak

Posted at

What are you some kind of wierdo? They're blue things, not green. At least, the ones I saw were blue.

Posted at

Oh god I'M NAKED!
you forgot black cloak

exactly why I said "I'M NAKED!".

gothelin
gothelin
Posted at

Welcome to the forums Cht…Ctu…ummm…Newbie! >:) I'm sure you'll have a great time here. I enjoyed the inside joke, by the way.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Oh god I'M NAKED!
Alright, Puff of Smoke! Let's go devour some souls!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.