Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Randal
Randal
Posted at

Not that you care what I'm watching, but I'm interested in hearing what you're watching. What's that one show you can't live without?

Don't limit it to TV, as over the years, my weekly (sometimes daily) fix has been a radio show, podcast, webcomic, youtube series, etc…. Mine just currently happens to be a TV show. Maybe your fix isn't even a form of entertainment. It could be the coffee at starbucks or the fries at McDonalds.

Lately, my 'can't live without' craving is Pawn Stars. I also try to not miss Deadliest Catch (and the new season starts soon)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Well, I moved this to the meadia discussion area, before I read

Maybe your fix isn't even a form of entertainment. It could be the coffee at starbucks or the fries at McDonalds.
:)

I'm currently mildly addicted to my fix of a SciFi TV show each night from my DVD collection. At the moment that's Farscape and Starhunter. Before that it was LEXX.

There is nothing else I need with any semblance of regularity, nothing I can't totally do without, except Drunk Duck.

Which is probably why I'm such a dull person -_-
Addictions make people interesting. ^_^

humorman
humorman
Posted at

meff and fetameems

elektro
elektro
Posted at

I'm addicted to the internet, I have found. For the last nearly two weeks, I was pretty much without it at home, relying on random Wifi points at my old school and my friends' houses plus using the library computers. It was rough, but not impossible to survive.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I'm addicted to drawing, I can't stop it, I've drawn all over my desk, on every schoolbook I own, on every person I meet.
It's my main addiction.

My other addiction is chocolate milk, I drink a liter a day…

Jobo
Jobo
Posted at

Hmmm.. as fr as TV goes, its safe to say Im addicted to "Metalocalypse"… x_o

Now, my biggest addiction is the circus…..cant live wthout it…it is my drug.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I forgot to mention the following minor addictions:
Comics
Licorice
Shoes ( I know, I'm a guy, it's weird)
Kissing
This forum
Beer and cornflakes, it's the Ideal mix!

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

I loved Deadliest Catch when I had cable.

Addictions? Just pizza at this point.

Posted at

I don't really watch all that much TV anymore, but I still drop everything to watch Community on Thursdays. I wouldn't call it a groundbreaking show or anything, but it makes me laugh.

I've been burning through back issues of The Incredible Hercules lately. I can't believe I didn't get in on the ground floor of this book since it's been a real corker.

Every couple of weeks I find myself getting a new Miles Davis record. My CD wall is getting weighed down by the whole thing, but my used record shop has an assload of his Columbia catalog for three or four bucks a piece.

About once a month I find myself watching The Adventures of Baron Munchausen. I'm not sure why, but I think it's my favorite Terry Gilliam movie. Most people go with Time Bandits or Brazil, but this one just sorta stands out for me.

I've also been eating pretzel rods.

I don't know if any of those count as addictions though. I'm sure an actual heroin junkie would switch addictions with me without thinking twice.

Posted at

I'm sooo addicted to the internet. It sucks people's mind in, I think. Cause everything's on the internet, you know? But yeah… And these two DD comics I'm reading are really addicting: WIRES 1-3 & Geminni <3

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Might as well face it, I'm addicted to Doug.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Mafia Games.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

This, this is why I left. Alright, not an addiction, just a hobby. Besides, I quit playing the game, there can be too much of a good thing. It was fun for a whhile, but I'm playing other games now, alright?

same
same
Posted at

Im addicted to zelda now. I want OOT and Majoras mask back for my 64. I unfortunatly took them all to a pawn store a few years back. They said they couldnt take it but another guy gave me £50 for it when he saw me leaving with it. I was glad of that. And emulators arent the same.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Emulator? And what is a £? Isn't that a European currency? Because I can't find it on my key-board…well, Zelda is pretty cool, mixes Puzzles with Action, and rather well! Which was a surprise to me at first, I would just attack all the enemies, and later I realized you have to pass puzzles to get furter. So then I got past the puzzles. No doubt, Zelda has, is, and always will be addicting to gamers world-wide.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Im addicted to finding out the truth.

Posted at

I'm addicted to Thetans.

Can't get enough of that stuff.

Randal
Randal
Posted at

Im addicted to finding out the truth.

I've read some of the stuff you consider to be 'truth'. I'm not trying to pick a fight, I just think your version of the facts is a little too out there for me. No offense.

Who knows. maybe I'm the gullible one…
:3

same
same
Posted at

Emulator? And what is a £? Isn't that a European currency? Because I can't find it on my key-board…well, Zelda is pretty cool, mixes Puzzles with Action, and rather well! Which was a surprise to me at first, I would just attack all the enemies, and later I realized you have to pass puzzles to get furter. So then I got past the puzzles. No doubt, Zelda has, is, and always will be addicting to gamers world-wide.

Emulators = programs that let you play console games on your PC. Not legally though.

£= Pounds. Northern Irish, English, Scottish and welsh currency. Basically the currency of the UK.

£50 used to be $100. Not sure of what it is now though.

Randal
Randal
Posted at

The $ is still, on average, worth half as much as a £ in currency exchange, but that's deceptive, because you guys end up paying more for stuff than we do. Every time I see prices posted in both $ and £, the British price is always more than half the U.S. price.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

www.Drunkduck.com!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.