Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

What can I offer ya?

ZananIV
ZananIV
Posted at

What can I offer you?

Hi everybody, I'm an aspiring writer looking for an artist and possibly an editor to work with me on this website, and I know that's not exactly uncommon 'round these parts, as some would say, so I'm hoping that several built-in features will set me apart and encourage you to work at me.

I'm willing to work with you:

Do you think my writing isn't up to par in a particular scene or arc? While I may not always throw out entire plotlines, unless you always make great arguments on changes to plotlines and the like, I will certainly be willing to listen to you and let you help me make the webcomic better. What's more, if you have an idea for twists and turns, I'll be willing to hear it.

Got an idea for a comic? I can help:
Seeing as how you're creating interesting artwork for my comic, if I can, I will help with or even do a large portion of the writing for your idea.

I am not evil:
Any credit there is will be shared, and I won't suddenly flip out if you miss a single deadline or need to take time off. While I expect consistency in a partner's artwork, I will not belittle your skill if you begin to slip, but try to call attention to it. In general, I'd like to think I'm pretty easy to work with.

Originality:

Combining, but not limitied too, the influencial forces of all kinds of cartoons, comics, books, and the internet, my writing will not likely be the victim of unoriginality.

Projects: Wanna work on something, I already have ideas:

Pow! Wham! Play! (Working title): In this lighthearted webcomic, styled after the silver age of the American comic book industry, a slightly…different superhero academy has been formed, wherin, after basic classes, the students, arranged in teams of five, go defend their class ranking through the highly competitive and utterly insane sport" of "SuperWar", where the students compete in games of their own invention, utilizing their superpowers however they can to accomplish the task. The story focuses on the imaginative youngsters of the school as they develop their abilities, teamwork, and mature as characters. With plenty of room for creativity as student's co-operate in teams, develop strategies of their own, and learn to utilize their powers in a myriad of usually non-violent ways, this comic should be as fun to draw and write as it is too read.

Dark Hippie: What's life like for a twenty-something hippie who has embraced his darker side? Not like this, not like this at all. Focusing on DH and his pals, including his mentor, the inexplicable squid skeleton, and his "tribe" of 31 pet goldfish, DH wanders around his house, expousing on his beliefs, practicing various new agey rituals with his own twist, exploring the thousands of mysteries surrounding the Northeastern coastland where he has made his home, and fighting his nemesis, Captain Lou Tenant. A slice of life for people without one.

ZananIV
ZananIV
Posted at

Like how? You mean exchange them or about this or what? Either way, cool thanks.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.