Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

Nice, sweet cookies… round, shaped like something you like, and fresh off the oven (if you're in a bakery). What do you like in your cookies?

When I'm able to eat a few, I tend to go for the raisin/oatmeal cookies. Can't get enough of that taste. Too bad I can only eat a few; my blood sugar can climb sky high if I eat one 1/4 too many (past 300 on the glucometer). x_x

I used to like soft chocolate chip cookies when I was younger, but as I grew older they just got TOO SWEET!!! O_O

Oh… and please keep that vegemite/marmite argument out of this thread. As far as I know, they DON'T GO WITH COOKIES!!! And it seems lately that when one is mentioned, a rather fanatical discussion about the attributes of one vs the other ensues. Thank you. :)

oh… and for those who are annoyed that I like posting food threads, I apologize. I like food threads because they're something that everyone can appreciate. :)

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

I dig peanut butter cookies. Chocolate chip too, but only if they're soft or hard frozen. It's probably more accurate to say I prefer the texture of the cookie than the taste itself.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I like…no wait. I LOVE all cookies.

Except for oatmeal raisin. Fruit doesn't belong in my cookies. *shakes fist*

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

I'm more of a cake girl but mint milano and chocolate chip.

Posted at

Fresh, warm macadamia nut cookies…

But also despise them. I start by eating one…and then I go to my room…half an hour later, I go back to get another…and another…and another…until before I know it, I've consumed a whopping 2 batches by the end of the day. My point being, yummy cookies are evil…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I hate all "cookies". When a packet of biscuits in the shop is labelled "cookies" I seethe with incandescent fury and boiling pus! :gem:
Especially When a packet of ANZAC biscuits is labelled "ANZAC cookies" GAHHHHHHH!!!!!
Chocolate chip biscuits/cookies are the worst kind. :P

Oh… and please keep that vegemite/marmite argument out of this thread. As far as I know, they DON'T GO WITH COOKIES!!! And it seems lately that when one is mentioned, a rather fanatical discussion about the attributes of one vs the other ensues. Thank you. :)
That's because you have Vegemite on savoury biscuits ;)
But not Marmite, that's a crime against nature :(

Posted at

Just for that reply Oz (hating cookies AND continuing that injoke that is getting old and Lonne asked you not to, but mostly for hating cookies) you are banned from this thread! Get lost you cookie hater. >:[

I love all cookies equally.

Actually that's not quite true. I love pumpkin cookies about a hundred times more than any others. I import cans of condensed pumpkin from the US (paying a shipping fee and everything) just so I can make pumpkin cookies a couple times a year.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

There's a hotel chain called Double Tree.
They have these amazing and big cookies freshly made for guests.
they are a mix of oatmeal, chocolate chip and crack!
When my wife was preggers we took a day trip and spent the night at a Double Tree.
Needless to say my wife had one… then another… and I had to go down to the front desk at 12:30 in the morning to get more.
And when checking out she got more for the road.
But whether your pregnant or not, the cookies are freakin' amazing.
But don't order them in the mail, which you can from their website.
Not as good as fresh from the oven.
Get the recipe on-line and making them at home.

Posted at

Chocochip cookies are my favorites. But also I have a very soft spot for Oreos…

Posted at

I seem to be quite fond of Ginger snaps.
I also enjoy iced oatmeal cookies.

I'm not a big chocolate fan, so not so much with the chocolate chip.

I think my favorite would be the Ginger snaps. The old fashioned ones you can get in that bag. It's like, a brown bag. Mmmmm…with some milk.

Posted at

Okay I love all those things you just listed.

Well, I am pretty meh on donuts.

Ryan_Scott
Ryan_Scott
Posted at

I'm with Ozone on this one… it's called a motherfucking BISCUIT (Or Bickie for short)! NOT a cookie!!!

Cookie is the name of a short, kinda chubby blonde blonde dancer at the strip club down the road! (feel free to discuss the pros and cons of spreading vegemite OR marmite upon the aforementioned 'Cookie'

Posted at

I'm with Ozone on this one… it's called a motherfucking BISCUIT (Or Bickie for short)! NOT a cookie!!!

Cookie is the name of a short, kinda chubby blonde blonde dancer at the strip club down the road! (feel free to discuss the pros and cons of spreading vegemite OR marmite upon the aforementioned 'Cookie'
It's official. That bumps cookie down as my #1 Most Reviled Edible.

2. Popcorn
3. Donuts
4. Mac & Cheese

M&C moved up a little. As horrible as it looks and tastes, the smell doesn't travel like popcorn or donuts. :P ugh!

ETA: GAH! I forgot MILK! I hate milk. And if the cookies are with the milk? How to sort it now? Maybe using decimals will help me properly quantify my hatred.

herio
herio
Posted at

short breed Anzacs nice biscuits are nice as well

yes there biscuts not Cookies but i degress this colud go on for days

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

My mother's soft chocolate chip cookies. My grandmother made the best christmas cookies. I could eat a whole tin in one sitting when I was younger.

I also love the simple sugar cookie. So simple and wonderful and to die for.

Sadly I can no longer eat macedamia nut cookies because of a severe intestinal reaction I now get to those nuts. :cry2:

Cookies, biscuits they are all wonderful baked confections. Anyone who doesn't like cookies/biscuits is an evil, shape changing reptoid alien and don't worry the Men in Black know who you are.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I like all kinds of cookies. I tend to prefer oatmeal raisin ones though. As for my favorite, monster cookies.
(at all brits and others who refer to the cookie as the biscuit: I am a southerner. We have a type of bread down here called a biscuit. Don't get me started.)

Posted at

As the heir to a large candy company I must ask you to stop eating cookies immediately. The surgeon general has issued a warning about the effects of cookie eating that was in no way influenced by an enormous bribe. According to the study made at the request of the surgeon general and totally no one else, cookies are known to cause a variety of health problems including:

stomach ulcers
genital tumors
leakage from unpleasant places
weanus scabs
athletes foot
reverse de-baconization
conversion to furry-dom
compulsion to draw naruto and saske making out all day forgoing hygiene resulting in death by self stank
santa disbelief
and shaken baby syndrome

Why don't you have a Mounds instead?

Best wishes XOXO,
Charlie

Posted at

Ah, Charlie– ya only live once! *lights up a smoke and gets out the hipflask* Don't try to talk me outta my addictions!

Cookies are great, as for my absolute favorites my ex made these dark chocolate chip cookies that were so dark that the cookie itself was darker than the chips (also dark chocolate,) unfortunately I don't get to have those anymore for obvious reasons.
My favorite cafe makes homemade Oreos, which are everything that I like about Oreos and homemade cookies rolled together.

Posted at

I used to love peanut butter cookies as a kid. I'd devour them ravenously whenever they were made, especially if they were fresh from the oven.

Of course, I made myself sick of them thanks to overexposure. I can't touch the damn things anymore these days.

All things in moderation, people.

Posted at

Big Bready Peanutbutter cookies WITH chocolate chips OR a Hersey kiss on top.

Ryan_Scott
Ryan_Scott
Posted at

Where I come from a Hershey Kiss implies something distinctily uncool and rather grubby…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.