Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Zad
Zad
Posted at

Just think hard. It doesn't even have to be all that great.
Like this–

No less than 5 minutes ago, I went outside to get some wood for the fire, since my hosue is heated by wonderful tiny wood burning stove. Now, with no doubt in my mind i could, I picked up a half of a chunk of wood by a bit of branch sticking out from it. Normall, this would be something very hard, and would require not only both ahnds, but arms to hold it too. I jsut grabbed it, opeend the door, and walked to the stove like it was nothing. My arm didn't hurt, and it was AMAMZING! I'm a skinny girl, with almsot no streanght so this was AWESOME!!!! :D

Srry, I'm really cheerful all of a sudden.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I made fun of the cats today.

Wait, I do that everyday…

Posted at

I voted.
Haven't voted in four or five elections (it is compulsory to vote in the land of Oz).
We have a two-party system here so no matter who you vote for you get no change usually.
But this time the opposition has Peter Garrett from the anti-USMilitary, anti-coorporatisation band 'Midnight Oil' standing for environment minister so hopefully something good will happen if his team gets in.

Posted at

I didn't get a warning from a mod or admin…

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I baked magical choco chip cookies that vanished before I could even eat one. :O

Posted at

I baked magical choco chip cookies that vanished before I could even eat one. :O

Did you leave them alone for even a second?

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Well they had to cool down of course or they'd be too soft.

Posted at

Well, someone ate them, then.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

:O Mystery solved.

Posted at

Cookies disappear when eaten.

Posted at

You can't eat your cookies and have them too. Holy shit I am so witty.

Something amazing. . . hmmmm. Oh yeah, I did some work. Actual, honest to god work.

Posted at

You can't eat your cookies and have them too. Holy shit I am so witty.

Something amazing. . . hmmmm. Oh yeah, I did some work. Actual, honest to god work.

Well, damn. I lost the bet.

harryq
harryq
Posted at

It's my standard Amazing Saturday Thing; I teach my 16 year old niece how to damage human DNA by application of wickedly loud guitar.

Posted at

This morning, a Giant ball of fire filled the Sky and began to melt the ice on evey blade of grass all across the land, destroying the night cold dark. My eyes…opened. I got ready and I left for work.
The amazing thing about this is the billions on nano messages that are sent through the body just to open your eyes, get ready for work and then Drive to work.

Every movement, every thought, every object that found its place is the energy of the universe coarsing through existence…just to be a part of all of that and to witness that.

that is pretty fucking amazing.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I *amazing* spidamanned dat ho while YOOOOUUUU watched me.

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

I received a very warm and loving embrace from my wife, who told me she loved me before I left our apartment and drove off to work in the cold and windy rain. It will sustain me my whole 10 hour shift! B)

Zad
Zad
Posted at

Well, after reading all this, I exploded.
And if that's not amazing, nothing is.

Posted at

I was forced by my mother to help her put up Christmas Decorations.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

I edited some of a speech for college. Me doing constructive college stuff is amazing.

Nicotine
Nicotine
Posted at

I got up this morning and finally finished my Bio. AP project, it looks pretty awsome, XD.

knightball
knightball
Posted at

It was SO COOL (this actually happened a couple of days ago, but I'm gonna write about it anyway cuz it KICKED ASS). My college sent me a check by mistake, and I didn't feel like going to class. So I cashed the check and went to the strip club! I told the stripper that I was stealing the school's money to ditch class, and she thought it was awesome. Then I got to touch her ass, and she told me that I was pretty wild for a white guy.

Quite possibly one of the best days of my entire life. I was all out of it the next day ('cuz I got so drunk… USING THAT STUPID SCHOOL'S MONEY! Boo-yah), and daily life has been pretty disappointing since then.

——————–
Knightball is here, at http://www.drunkduck.com/Knightball/. He's fighting criminals… with his knightball.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.