Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

What do you like to DUNK into your coffee?

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

I know, I know… Not another "coffee thread"!!! Still, I thought it'd be a good post.

So what do I like dunking into my coffee? Despite the fact that I work in security the last thing I want in my coffee is a donut. Yech… I prefer a bread that comes from my parent's homeland. I think it's called "Pan De Sal". It's a nice tasting roll, but bigger than the standard dinner roll and pretty powdery. The version sold locally is a bit smaller than the size of a baseball (rough guestimate). However, where my parents lived long ago they're a lot smaller, and I could buy 15 of them in a bag in the very early morning hours. Just add a slice of canned Kraft Cheese to the bread and dunk it in the coffee.

I guess I'm probably grossing someone out with the cheese. :)

herio
herio
Posted at

biscuits mostly some times i make anzacks to dunk in but eny biscuit will do i did try a muffin one day

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Coffee beans.

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

For some reason, if there's a chocolate biscuit nearby, I have to dunk it in. Not because I like adding a coffee flavour to my biscuits, but to add some chocolate flavour to my coffee

Posted at

I dont normally dip stuff in my coffee, but when it comes to tea, we have these things here called rusks that I like to use. They're kinda like hard, crunchy cubic biscuit things and they're really, super awesome.

Here is a rusk:

Go eat some.

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

For some reason, if there's a chocolate biscuit nearby, I have to dunk it in. Not because I like adding a coffee flavour to my biscuits, but to add some chocolate flavour to my coffee

when you say "biscuits" i think of those gravy biscuits you get at KFC.

:) who knows? maybe a KFC chocolate covered biscuit could sell?

Biz3
Biz3
Posted at

Cookies. Chocolate chip cookies. Mm…

MuriraRK
MuriraRK
Posted at

Ohmagawd, pan de sal goes well with eeeeeverything. It's so magical. XD When I was little, my grandma used to put ice cream in my pan de sal.

I don't drink coffee, but I like dipping pan de sal into hot chocolate. I have yet to try dipping anything into green tea, but I don't think I'll be trying any time soon. XD

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Beef tallow.

Mr V
Mr V
Posted at

Does it have to be coffee?

Cos if not… drinking ginger beer through one of those twisty waffle straw things. That'll burn the back of your eyeballs out! :)

Kugai
Kugai
Posted at

Either Griffins Gingernuts or Krispies.

Other than that, I prefer to drink it. :D

Rori
Rori
Posted at

Nothing that hasn't been said here, but I will say that dunking fortune cookies in tea makes them quite a bit more edible :D

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I had a cappuccino in a cafe by the beech today. I dunked a bit of my caramel slice it it… It did nothing for either the coffee or the slice.

BetaJess
BetaJess
Posted at

I don't like to dip things in my coffee because then, at the end of the cup, there's all these nasty gritty-bits and I can't drink the last sip.

However, I do like to pour coffee on top of my ice cream. MMMMmmmmm.

Posted at

Chocolate Glazed Chocolate Doughnut from DD!!

Posted at

Hamsters. And witches.
Witches, eh? What do you do if they sink? :P

Decide it's decaf and dry them off to test a new pot. The hamsters just dig swimming.

Posted at

I dunk a strip of cheddar cheese in my coffee. And when it gets too short, I just drop it in the cup, finish my coffee and fish out the melted cheese with a cracker.

same
same
Posted at

Hamsters. And witches.
Witches, eh? What do you do if they sink? :P

Hmmm. combine them you get Hamwitchs! Something tells me you dont wanna know what i dip in my coffee. Ill give you a clue.Its long and hard.
I think they call it a twix.

Posted at

I like to dunk ANIMAL CRACKERS 8D in my coffee X3

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.