Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

What I hate about Runescape.... (A rant, mostly about the people on it)

Posted at

I hate it when these guys come up to you and they're like "Hey babe want to go out" and I haven't even talked to them for more than 30 secs. I hate those girls who keep shouting that they want a guy to talk dirty to them and have cybersex. I hate those scammers who try and get you to buy their account, when they're only giving you a fake pass. I hate all scammers, they're stupid. I will list all the kinds of scammers I hate:
I hate the "armour trimming" scammers.
I hate the "trust game" scammers.
I hate the scammers who take innocent newbies and uses them to get good stuff.
I hate scammers that get you to go out with them because they took your stuff in the "trust game."
I also hate lvl 3s who have lvl 99 of whatever (pures). I hate those who make an account just to tell people about real life ads. I hate macroing. I hate those who macro on Runescape, because you can't get a word in. I hate people who are low, sneaky, and untrustworthy, which makes the game horrible because you can't trust anyone.

*pant* *pant* …. I think I'm done. My hands hurt. Hope I don't have carpal tunnel.

If you have something to say about what you hate about Runescape, too, post it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.