Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

I remember there was a thread titled this two years ago and I thought it was really interesting, so I'm doing it again.

Right now I'm an English teacher in Japan trying to somehow get into Law School! Also doing some translation as a side job (I just translated a photo book that's getting sent to the White House)!!!!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I'm a resident assistant in the dorms on my campus. For two years prior I was a student assistant in the library.

Posted at

Full time college student. But this summer I might be anything XD. But most likly a burger flipper D:

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

I work at McDonald's. According to everyone, I'm the best fry person we have! =D
No, really. My scar-covered arms are the small price to pay. Stupid fry oil.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

I'm a student. But I might work at Chik-Fil-A this summer.

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

Currently, I work as a 2nd shift janitor for an elementary school.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I work in an office.

Posted at

I am a manager at BlockBuster. I love my job.

I'd love that job too.

I'm actually disabled and not supposed to work, buuttt… I write novels and create art full time. Used to create logos, mascots and what not for people and help out at conventions, but after not listening to my doctors I ended up going a little too far and now just focus on my art and writing for the time begin. Hopefully it will pan out… when I'm able to face publishers that is.

Kat

Redemption
Redemption
Posted at

My scar-covered arms are the small price to pay. Stupid fry oil.
Oil burns…. owch. Speaks of some dedication, though!

I am a manager at BlockBuster. I love my job.
I hope you're the type of video store managers who can describe the basic plot to whatever movie someone picks out and asks for your opinion on. I love those ones!

I work part time at the same place I study. Its a mixed bag. Sometimes I call students to remind them about their fees. Sometimes I call them to see if they're ok and connect them to support services.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

I'm a full time student but I work as a pizza delivery guy in the evenings. But it's not a full time job so during the summer I try to get daytime job, so this summer I'll be a mailman :D .

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

As a full-time job, I design book covers and illustrate children's books at a publishing company. I wish it was a freelance work-at-home job–I could get it done in half the time. Our computers at work are over 10 years old and it takes forever just to open a JPEG file in Photoshop… :mad:

Posted at

I've been a nurse for a couple of years now.
been working at this hospital on the graveyard shift…that is why i have crazy insomnia.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

I'm unemployed now, but I used to teach figure drawing and drawing 1 as a grad instructor at the university. I also taught kids' arts & crafts classes, and printmaking workshops at a couple different art centers and a museum. I was a shop tech in the uni print studio, too.

Also I'm a bartender, which is probably what I'll end up doing once I move back to a city that has something other than redneck pool halls and frat bars.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i'm active duty military. i fix specific mission related computers. and sleep.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I'm a child protection investigator. More commonly known as a social worker.

Posted at

Im a freelance designer and a bass player in a bar. Also I'm a Design student…

Posted at

I'm a high school student.
And I draw.
But drawing isn't really a job.
So yeah, I'll go with student.

authorfly
authorfly
Posted at

I do product demonstrations, would anyone like a sample of the latest Minute Made juice? When someone asks I sometimes say I'm in sales, I'm in a sales position that requires plastic gloves and a hair net.

Posted at

I have a wonderful day job at UPS where my hourly rate is so high I make a living only working 20-25 hours a week and get to spend the rest of my time drawing. So even though I don't get paid to do Wakon Yosai I spend more time working on it then I do anything else so it might as well be my job.

Posted at

I'm a high school art/English teacher.

I have no life because of my job. ;__;

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Crocodile hunter!

…any stingrays here?
>.>
<.<

Phew…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.