Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
ksteak
ksteak
Posted at

Roll your ankle day. It originated in Mozambique but never really caught on elsewhere.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

international pancake appreciation day.

Posted at

There is no Midget appreciation day. Unless you count St. Patrick's day.

Posted at

Pancake Day is the best UK holiday. Although UK pancakes are not quite the same as American pancakes. (Also, 'flapjacks' are different things)

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Speak like a Ninja day.

RuseBolton
RuseBolton
Posted at

Speak like a Ninja day.

I could see it now…

Me Ninja: I Go Woosh…
See my Ninja blade shine…*Edit* There was Japanese text for added drama, but Only the 'Body insert text box will show it otherwise it displays as numbers…:(

*Awkward silence *

Me Ninja: WOOSH!

Seriously. Theres a day for nearly everything somewhere.

I presume your referring to 'Holidays'.

But there are several days that are non existent, it may simply be that they are not remembered or there are no survivors, or in the more likely case they just never did -

-Fob off the cops day (i know, this is more of an everyday event)
-Enjoy your cyanide day.
-Celebrate Holidays Day.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i stand corrected….I shall celebrate this holiday!

oh dear god i will.

Posted at

Anton LaVey day. He wrote the Satanic Bible.

Posted at

Speak like a Ninja day.
I think that's usually called a vow of silence.

Pancake Day is the best UK holiday. Although UK pancakes are not quite the same as American pancakes. (Also, 'flapjacks' are different things)
Damn! As someone from Oregon I find it shameful that we don't celebrate Pancake Day! Well, it'd overlap with Mardi Gras so if we did try to celebrate it we'd need to pick another day.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Satan Day?
Halloween :0

EDIT: Valentines day.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Yeah, Shrove Tuesday is pretty universal across all Christian countries… being the Mardi Grass day. -Getting rid of excess fat in the house or something day.

—————
Cross-dressing day would be funny.

Go to work naked day…? Too problematic. Plus, bare sweaty bottoms on office chairs would be nasty.

That's all I can think off right now.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

Wow…. I can see it now…

Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day and…

Vegemite Week!

Posted at

Satan Day?

Satan has nothing to do with Halloween Excluding those funny costumes with the toy pitchforks.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Satan Day?

Satan has nothing to do with Halloween Excluding those funny costumes with the toy pitchforks.
Well yeah, that's why I editted in a more apropriate date.

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

Nude day!…That'd be kinda scary actually x.x

elektro
elektro
Posted at

There should be an International Sex Day, and here's how it would work:

For one whole day, everybody (who's in their teens or older, of course) has sex with somebody (and for the record, yes it's consensual) for 22 hours. I figure 22 hours because you gotta have a two hour break for lunch. Of course, not everybody will be good enough to last 22 hours, but here's how that can be remedied.

For the rest of the year, you go around asking people if you want to sleep with them. If you tell them that you're practicing for the next International Sex Day, they'll gladly go along with you because, like you, they want to get better for next year as well.

This, in turn, will stop war and strife once and for all because everybody is too busy having a good time to want to bomb other nations, shoot people, and such. A new era of peace will reign over Earth and we'll have finally stopped pursuing happiness. We'll finally be living the dream.

Of course, this won't solve world hunger, unemployment, and especially not overpopulation, but hey, I figure "one step at a time".

Posted at

Baby punching day.
It needs to happen.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.