Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
bryan
bryan
Posted at

What on this green earth makes you happy? Seriously, there HAS to be something. If it's not some physical thing, then is it some place?

Seeing people's eyes when they look at something I've drawn makes me happy.
or
Remembering the hours I'd spend at my TaeKwonDo Dojang makes me happy.

What makes you happy? :D

Neilsama
Neilsama
Posted at

Writing. Specifically writing. I have TONS and TONS of MS notepad files all over my computer of storylines and scenes that I simply typed up on a whim. I like writing.

herio
herio
Posted at

hyper flowers lots a stuff

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

Writing. Specifically writing. I have TONS and TONS of MS notepad files all over my computer of storylines and scenes that I simply typed up on a whim. I like writing.

Same here, though all my notepads are in my mind and won't go away. -_-

D0m
D0m
Posted at

My girlfriend, Nadya, comics, good video games or books, good movies…

It's a very open question.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Not to be prevvy, but really hot guys make me happy. <3

Rich
Rich
Posted at

When I get called in to work and I find that the section of whatever school I'm cleaning is really well taken care of. It makes it easier to get my work done and usually leaves me time afterwards to do minor things like changing a few lightbulbs and then reading til I get to clock out.

Enef
Enef
Posted at

Wizard World 2007 Weekend with the crew from www.entervoid.com was the best 5 days of my life. Since then everything else has been lame.

Also, my hot azn nerd friend.

Posted at

Writing my books. Reading the books of others and showing kids that learning is, actually, fun if you know how to do it. ;)

Posted at

what makes me happy?
here's a brief list:

drawing, discussing literature, getting good grades, chain-smoking, stepping closer to the inevitable FAME that I will one day achieve, sleeping, and that occasional brief warm flicker of connection when you talk to strangers.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Mystery stories (books, TV, movies) that I haven't read/seen before, hugging domesticated mammals (maybe people), sincere smiles, (positive) recognition for something I've done, self-satisfaction for something I've done anonymously, being flirted with (the most infrequent of things o.O ), dubbed episodes of Lupin III, opening fortune cookies, talking to my dad on the phone, new pajamas.

I'm pretty easy to make happy.

joe_vee
joe_vee
Posted at

my lover, my friends, new experiences,travel, exotic food, reality tv (XD sorry!), the high I get after I have a good work out, funny jokes and funny people, art, attaining my goals, rewards or compliments, and shopping.

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

reading a good book, going to movies, online games, playing soccer, and when you wake up at like 5:00 am and you are in a half sleep state and you are like "i dont have to be up for another hour!" …and my ipod

Posted at

when you wake up at like 5:00 am and you are in a half sleep state and you are like "i dont have to be up for another hour!"

hm… wow I would never think of having to wake up at 6 am as anything to be happy about. kudos for the optimism~

DrBob
DrBob
Posted at

Music. Listening, playing, and writing it.

alexhatzia
alexhatzia
Posted at

a room alone, just me and my drawings. :)

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

Anything by Joss Whedon. And umm… finishing a comic page just the way I wanted it.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

Skipping through a meadow while singing showtunes…
Midgets with samurai swords dualing(my wife hates that this make me happy)…
Biting in to a crisp grilled cheese sandwich filled with gooey cheese…
TACOS!…
A bowl of Italian Wedding soup with more than three meatballs…
Transformers
Pet Rescue on Discovery Channel…
Obscure references that make me laugh…
Innuendos…
Hearing my 10 month old laugh…because I made a fart noise with or without my mouth.

Sysli
Sysli
Posted at

Having time to enjoy a good book and a cup of tea…

That, or spending the day with my friends.

It really is that simple. But sadly I don't have much time for myself or my friends now, then again, I do find a kind of joy in finishing reading for school and understanding something I found weird. No matter what I'm sure I'll find something to be happy about.

suzi
suzi
Posted at

My friends, the feeling of grasping some new knowledge, completing things, food (seriously, eating something tasty is really up there on the happiness scale).

That's basically it, though the middle two categories are really broad :D

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

My wife, my sons, praising God through music/song, thinking up a new idea for Due East, getting the art on a page right – oh, and cooking (especially grilling)! These are a few of the things/people that make me happy.

Posted at

Let see
being with close friends, sunny days that aren't sizziling, or rainy days, I love walking in the rain ( some times I dance) also, little suprises. like a simple text message or a letter in the mail.
the tiny things make me super happy.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.