Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

What Show Was That?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

In this game, you describe a episode on TV, or a movie, and the next person tries to find out what it was and post another one.

A child not satisfied with his school candy-sale, decides to sell chocolate for cash, and keep it. He solicites other kids into this, and quickly they take over the streets. And they are making loads of money. But then a overseas chocolate company strikes back, and delivers one of their street-sellers incased in chocolate. This turns ugly, and there is then a shoot-out at a hotel between the kids, the company, and the mafia. What show was this?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Yeah, I don't know what you've been smoking but I need me some of that.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

It shouldn't be a single episode of an entire tv series.

But my guess is Kids Next Door?

SansTalent
SansTalent
Posted at

Nah, it MUST have been some episode of South Park. Maybe family guy, but my vote's on South Park.

So when is the judge veredicting this?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Boondocks.

SansTalent
SansTalent
Posted at

Uhh, ok? So, next?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

You make one, I'm going to be really busy for awhile to do this.

SansTalent
SansTalent
Posted at

Seems like a lot of posting for a really busy guy. Ok.

A guy is sent to the hospital, horribly disfigured after being run over by some sort of car (they didn't show it and I don't remember if they said the model - hardly matters). There is also a girl, who was also in the accident but is relatively unharmed.
She tells the guy's doctor that he was hitting on her earlier, she doesn't know who he is. She was going to just send him off because, frankly, he was not that attractive. But when the car came out of the blue, he noticed and she didn't, and he pushed her out to safety, while taking the hit. That's why she's warmed up and hoping he wakes up, and that he's still interested in her when she does.
But he dies by the end of the episode.

Guesses?

SansTalent
SansTalent
Posted at

Nah, guessing shows would be a bit too easy. Plus we'd run out of shows kind of easily, considering this is a worldwide audience.

Though your guess was wrong, so I guess here goes another clue:

The guy who died is a doctor at the same hospital he died in.

SansTalent
SansTalent
Posted at

No, but close!

Other clue? Ok.

At the end of the episode, when he's dead, he meets another doctor who died earlier that episode or the one before, can't recall, in a metaphorical afterlife. She has the dress she had when another guy died, back then.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Scrubs?

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Lost?

SansTalent
SansTalent
Posted at

No, damn. I said "close" to House, how does Lost come into the ecuation?

Hmmm, clues clues clues…
Ok, so one actor from this show was fired for saying that the actor who playes the dead guy from this episode was gay. No idea if he is or not, just that it got this other guy fired.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Well during the last episode of House, they did something exactly the same to what you described. Buuuut, since I was wrong.

I'm going to guess Grey's Anatomy? or that black version of House called Hawthorne.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Single episodes are too hard. I recommend doing broadening it up to individual shows.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.