Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Huxley
Huxley
Posted at

What type of art job do you want when you consider yourself experienced enough? Comic books, commission art, concept art what? I personally am going to do comic books at first then I am going to switch to concept art…..that is if the world isn't destroyed yet………….anywho what are you going to do?

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

Well, me. I care shit for becoming a grand comic book artist or some manga/anime maker, everybody wants does jobs. But they don't hold my interest.

What I want to do is either: background concept art for production (either video game or movie), or vehicle concept art for Nissan or Mitsubishi.

To say the truth, I dream big, I really don't want any of these jobs. I just want to sit back with my video camara and listen to music. Maybe become a music video director.

It can happen.

.: Myxomatosis :.

Mimarin
Mimarin
Posted at

i cant draw at all, but if i could i would want to be a concept artist, i love looking at concept art for things and seeing how it is eventually worked in to a finished product.

Hawk
Hawk
Posted at

I've almost graduated as an Animator. I'm looking to be a texture artist.

Enef
Enef
Posted at

Cartoonist and or Graphic design based work, i love making logo's for things.

Chelano
Chelano
Posted at

I would love to be a writer. I don't really care if Brutus is FAMOUS or not. I just wanted him to be noticed and all the nice people from the duck make that so. So I am good

Posted at

Graphic Design. Its what I do for a living.

Although if I moved on from Graphics, I'd probably look into doing 3D modeling/SFx for movies.

I considered being a makeup artist too.

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

Syndicated Cartoonist. So, um, this.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Greatest Comic Artist/Cartoonist. Ever.

Seriously, I want that to be my title.

But seriously seriously, I would like to be able to create a comic that's about as awesome as the 'Invincible' series, but which is also really unique.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Graphic design sucks as a job. Being an artists sucks too…
I want to be a full time art lecturer at university or collage. Either one, it doesn't matter. That's a great job, no deadlines, no hassel, no hard work, just turn up and get paid, then forget about it. Internal politics are your only worry.

PhatScurl
PhatScurl
Posted at

When i grow to be a big boy…I'M GONNA BE GANGSTA AND RULE THE STREETS WITH MY KICKASS GRAFITTI.

No actually im aiming to be a cartoonist, perhaps one day C-world will be that piece of crap cartoon that your lazy ass kids will be watching.

…its either that or i become a Pastor, either one i think i'd be quite happy with.

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

I want to be a lucky artist that is noticed on the internet by some big-time dude that wants to turn my comic into a series or movie!

:D ……………

Yeah, don't we all? :roll:

Seriously, I'd like to do one of these things:
Make a living off comics (Pshyeah right….)
Perhaps be an animator…

Hell, if I didn't do either of these things I don't mind the idea of…designing dolls and other toys…..eh heh… :lol:

…what?! Modern day toys SUCK!! What the hell are with those Bratz?! They're f#@%ing ugly!

isukun
isukun
Posted at

I eventually want to get into writing, character design, storyboarding and scene design with a little producing and directing on the side (the plan is to do the writing and design work here and send the rest overseas). Before that, though, I'm working with some friends on getting an anime distribution company started. If that takes off, I'll move into original animation from there.

.: isukun :.

wolfgang
wolfgang
Posted at

im trying to go along writing, i used to draw but really crapily..

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

…what?! Modern day toys SUCK!! What the hell are with those Bratz?! They're f#@%ing ugly!

You know, I think those Bratz dolls teach girls to be prostitutes. I mean, why else would they market those things to that age group?!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I think those Bratz dolls teach girls to be prostitutes.
Wow, I hope they include lessons on proper condom usage and prevention of venerial disease…

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

Comic book artist. I'd like to start out as an assistant, move on to inker, eventually make my way to penciller, and once I establish myself in the industry I could relatively safely move on to producing my own works independantly and have some semblance of a fanbase to live off of.

Ian Jay
Ian Jay
Posted at

Greatest Comic Artist/Cartoonist. Ever.

Seriously, I want that to be my title.

Awww… I wanted that to be MY title…

But seriously, I want to write comics as a job. Then I can diversify into animation, maybe do some writing on the side, and eventually I'll have books, TV shows, comics, movies, music, whatever, all the while edging myself into the public eye and eventually becoming a frequently referenced "leading figure" of comics. I want write-ups and interviews in TIME and Entertainment Weekly. I want my name and art style to be identified like a brandname.

In short, with my comics, I want to rule the world.

And I'm being mostly serious when I say that. …Of course, I'm not sure if I'll get all the way there, but that's what I'm aiming for.

~IJ

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

I guess I could always share the titile…

Huxley
Huxley
Posted at

No, you can't share because that title is gonna be mine.

Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

Hmm… I would to become an animator of some kind. Except that I can't copy other people's styles of art.

Meh, I just want to publish something someday. I doubt it'll happen, but we can dream can't we…

Sadly, I probably won't become an art major in college. I'm leading more down the path of becoming an English or Chemisty Professor.

But I'll always have my art on the side. :)

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

No, you can't share because that title is gonna be mine.

We'll see. Maybe, when we're all in our 20's, Huxley, Ian Jay, and CCS can team up and create the greatest comic EVER. It would be about space band assassins who went around the universe killing other assassins…and stuff.

EDIT- And rocking, of course.

wonder whats wrong with that guy?

I've been told that he's "good in small doses."

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

The kind that pays money.

That's always a good kind.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.