Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

What up?

Toby Durr
Toby Durr
Posted at

So yeah, hi. I'm Toby, also known as Araxiel on other parts of the internet. I have a comic up here, early days, but as the thing says this isn't a place to plug that, so I won't.
Nice to meet everyone.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Welcome.
It's probably some of the most smartest people who come to this forum to greet people, so they like to know more about you.
Not being one of them, I don't. But the smart ones wanna know stuff.
lol!

Posted at

Renga

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Toby! Crocty speaks the truth - we should all like to know more about you. That means: it's story time! You bring the stories, I'll bring the flashlights, Steely will bring the popcorn, and maybe, just MAYBE, we can convince Dark Clown to supply the cola!

Posted at

Well, it's generally assumed that the reason you joined up would be to post comics.

Hell, even I did, before I decided it was crap and got cast into 'working on it' limbo.

Posted at

Welcome! Here's the popcorn, extra cheesy just like I know you all love it. Personally though, I wouldn't bother with the soda. It's not that I don't trust Dark Clown…oh wait, yes, yes it is.

So…is it storytime people?

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Yeah, can't forget the peppermints!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.