Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
kennatsu
kennatsu
Posted at

It's near that time of year again. Y'know… the presents, the fat guy in the red suit, those sexy female elves, and…

the Fruitcake! AUGH!!!

Every year my uncle sends me fruitcake for Christmas. And I'm left trying to figure out what to do with it. I find the thing very hard to eat. Not that it's bad… well, okay. So I just don't like fruitcake.

I plan on bringing my fruitcake to work when I get it so I can use it to deal with drunkards. How about you?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

My grandma used to send a fruitcake every year. It was really yummy, but that's probably an exception to the rule.

Um…you can use it as a bludgeoning device! Or leave it on the counter, and my roommate's boyfriend will eat it (since he's like a vacuum cleaner).

kennatsu
kennatsu
Posted at

Um…you can use it as a bludgeoning device!

Well, that's my plan. Unfortunately one of the things I do on the job is to deal with wayward and violently aggressive drunkards who show up during the holidays. And since fruitcake isn't classified as a weapon… hehehe…

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I've never had, nor gotten a Fruitcake, but if I did…

I don't know what I would do with it…

Posted at

ditto. you could use it as a paperweight? or just plain throw it out without telling your relative.

Posted at

Cover it in oil and light it. HAPPY NEW YEARS!

lol I actually did that last year…

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

If I ever get a fruitcake I'll do the following.

1. model it for a sprite to be used in my comic
2. smash it with a hammer
3. do what Puff said
4. vaccum remains
5. take remains and mix with concrete and make a block
6. take block and blow it to peices
7. repeat step 4
8. dump remains into Missouri River

Posted at

A fruitcake? I don't know… I guess I'd share it with my family. I don't think I've ever eaten a fruitcake before.

If I don't like it, I could give it to my cats. They'll like it.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Bah…my grandmother makes Pan de Pasqua(teehee spanish)….and my parents love it. But it's bleh, so fruitcake if not eaten is forgotten…and chucked into the trash or wrapped and given to someone else.

I'd love to be able to set it on fire…though…

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

cut off a piece…zap it in the microwave shortly and eat with some warm plum sauce.
Yum.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

ditto. you could use it as a paperweight? or just plain throw it out without telling your relative.

Well, since there is fruit in it, we could say its some kind of acient jeweled tribal rock.

blu
blu
Posted at

i bet the thirty or so chickens we've got running around our farm would looooove fruitcake.

but since i'm at my dorm room instead and i'm poor and can't afford much, i would probably end up eating it if it was edible :P

Posted at

Usually I eat it. I accept whatever food I can hold of and I'd probably starve if I started getting fussy over small issues like edibility.

SwinS
SwinS
Posted at

Feed it to the cat.

Fruitcake is gross.

Posted at

Fruitcake is gross.

I AGREE.

Totally.

Posted at

Last year's fruit cake got lost in the garage and when we found it a colony of ants had set up home inside. This year I'll try and avoid it at all costs.

Randal
Randal
Posted at

I'd use it as a door stopper, or maybe a wheel chock.

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

I hit people with it.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

eat it and turn it into poop
What do you mean "turn it into poop"?

I'm pretty sure it's mostly there already… I mean, it smells a lot better, but with all that dense, fibrous dried fruit I'm not sure how much digestion actually occurs…? :P

marine
marine
Posted at

I will sell mine to buy this months Nickelodean Magazine. KC Green & HPK collaborated on something called the wizard brothers that made it into the comic. Congratulate them on making it into the magazine form of nick. I for one welcome out evil viacom overlords!

giadrosich
giadrosich
Posted at

Actually, I think there is only one fruitcake in existence, which would explain its unusual texture and hardness. It just gets passed around every year to someone different…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.