Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Willicus
Willicus
Posted at

I don't know if it was the weirdest one ever, but last night I had a dream where my step brother and I were Robot-Shovel-Fighting.
I can't remember what we were fighting over, but all of a sudden we were both in giant robot outfits and we were wailing on eachother with shovels.
And after some epic fighting, I had broken his backplate and his battery fell out. So I made him say "uncle" and that was when my buddy called and woke me up.

What's the wierdest dream you've ever had?

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I have way too many weird dreams to pick just one, but here's an amusing one I had a little while ago: I woke up(in my dream), got out of bed and looked in the mirror, only to realize that my eyebrows were huge, sticking nearly a foot off of my forehead. So my thought was "Oh, I must have slept on my eyebrows wrong." And that was the whole dream.

Posted at

I always have f'd up serial killer dreams where i'm the killer. This one dream I was shooting bullets out of my butt they were silent but deadly.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

I had an extremely vivid dream (that included all five senses) that I deployed to Kosovo and while walking around behind my tank (it was very cold in the dream and nice and warm behind the tank because of the exhaust) I got shot through the eye by a sniper.

It ended with me falling back into the snow, hearing the crunch and feeling the cold and wet of the snow, feeling the blood going down my face, the glass from my shattered glasses on my cheek and hearing someone cry "MEDIC!"

Willicus
Willicus
Posted at

I have way too many weird dreams to pick just one, but here's an amusing one I had a little while ago: I woke up(in my dream), got out of bed and looked in the mirror, only to realize that my eyebrows were huge, sticking nearly a foot off of my forehead. So my thought was "Oh, I must have slept on my eyebrows wrong." And that was the whole dream.
Maybe that's what's happening with my butt.
I just sleep on it wrong, so it's huge. O:

Posted at

A couple of weeks ago I had a dream my flat was on fire. The next day we all were evacuated because somebody set their kitchen on fire by leaving food in the oven. Every now and then I get wierd coincidence dreams like that.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Oh man - I have really fun, epic-adventure type dreams pretty regularly. Probably the weirdest one is the one I've been having over and over again lately where giant robots are attacking the city while I'm at my office Christmas party. The dream is the same up to a specific point, and then I keep trying different things to stop the invasion, but I've died every single time so far. I'm thinking that I'll keep having this dream until I figure out the right actions to stay alive.

It's actually a really fun dream - and if I had any talent at all for drawing mechs, I'd absolutely make a short comic out of it.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

I had a dream i was an archaeologist and found Jesus' poop on a clifface. When i got to the top there were a ton of reporters going 'you found jesus's poop!' and offering me millions for it.

I also have reoccurring dreams frequently, but thankfully this isn't one of them. lol!

Posted at

I had a dream where There were all these dragons attacking and I ran up and jump on one and flew away. It was really rad.

Posted at

I dream that I go up into my attic and my attic actually has an attic of it's own.
Practically every night.

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

I have a lot of great dreams. I keep a dream journal in my nightstand so as soon as I wake up, I can record them before I forget them. I was looking through the journal last night and apparently I had a dream several years ago about a snowman shaped like a rabbit, and he had a huge pinecone, uh, manly appendage, if you catch my drift. Don't ask me why I dreamed that.

Anyway last night I had an interesting, vivid dream. Remember Jareth the Goblin King (David Bowie) from the movie, Labyrinth? I dreamed that he threw a huge feast in my honor in this cavernous, lobby-like room. The floor and walls were made of black and white marble, and there was a black sun pattern on the floor. Giant black marble colums soared high into the room, and the ceiling was so high I could not see it. Long tables with food filled the room and goblins were everywhere. Jareth was at the head of it all, sitting on his throne and looking bored. Suddenly I jumped up on a table and shouted, "I challenge you to a duel!" and pointed at Jareth. This caught his attention, and the entire room suddenly became quiet.

Suddenly my father appeared at one of the tables and told me to stop, that he would duel Jareth instead. I looked at my father and said "No, dad, this is my fight. I need to do this." And I turned back to Jareth to wait for his answer.

Jareth sneered at me and with an evil smirk, he said, "So be it. But if you lose, you are mine."

And with that, the goblins suddenly shouted, and in my hand and Jareth's hand were sharp rapiers, and we suddenly jumped high into the air above the tables and began an inhuman, acrobat Matrix-y like fight. We flew among the rafters of the room and danced along the walls like spiders, rapiers furiously parrying.

Suddenly I lost my rhythm and Jareth's rapier found its mark, piercing me in the stomach. We both landed back to the floor as I stumbled, vision fading and the goblins' jeering ringing in my ear. Jareth scooped me up into his arms and whispered in my ear, "And now for our bargain…" and began whispering some kind of spell. That's when the "camera" moved up over us and I saw myself changing in his arms, becoming some sort of evil queen with a black dress, black hair & eyes, and deadly white skin…..

And then I woke up. ;)

Posted at

That was a good movie Emory… Turn on the TV maybe it's on!

mlai
mlai
Posted at

This dream isn't weird but it's fun. I had a Mega Man dream where I'm Dr. Wily, I just conquered the city and I'm touring the streets standing proudly on my parading giant robots. It feels like 1 of those ticker-tape parades in Manhattan, except with giant robots instead of parade limos, and no one is throwing confetti.

And then Mega Man attacks my forces and all my giant robots go down like a house of cards. I run and hide in the lobby of a skyscraper and take my ray gun out. I'm thinking about what to do and he finds me and starts running after me. Rocket skates pop out from under my shoes and I skate into the street trying to escape. But Mega Man runs really fast(!) and he tackles me and we're rolling around on the ground.

Then I woke up.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

This was my recent weird one:

I was in a hobby/comic book store with my brother and he was complaining about how everything was out of stock and little selection. I told him the comic industry was in a sad state. Then I saw a collection of cheaply-made placemats in the impulse line, and they featured pictures of scenic vacation spots (mostly aerial views). Among them was the "Chocolate Hills."

Without any transition at all, my dream was now set in the evening/night at the Chocolate Hills, a rock outcrop that reminded me a bit of Seneca Rock [link] except that the rock was dark and smooth/shiny and there was a building built into the mountain with an elevator that took people up to an observation room in the dip of it. There was a big open field that went right up to the rock face (like Stone Mountain [link] ), and a couple people at the base watching people throw wads of paper down, trying to hit wastebaskets lined up in the field.

I was there (on vacation) with my dad, mom, granddad (the one who's been dead for 8 years), and Mom's friend Shirley. They were going to take the elevator to the lookout, and I went with them, but the elevator was full. They said there was room, but I chose to stay behind anyway. I went to look at the mountain from the field instead. Along with the paper wads, larger objects were coming off the mountain but I'm not sure if anyone was throwing them. A couple people around me caught one. I wasn't trying to or in the fray (people diving for them, etc), but one came my way, and I caught it. They were large eggs.

They were pretty, but I didn't know what it was all about, until someone near me cracked the shell of his, and just below the shell was solid milk chocolate. The others around me all happily broke into their milk chocolate rewards too. I broke into mine, but found no chocolate, just a pretty speckled egg. At someone's suggestion, I broke that shell too and found another shell below it. I was both disappointed and amused, thinking someone went to the trouble of making an egg that was just layers upon layers of eggshell. Part of me wanted to stop and not be taken in, but my driving curiosity made me continue cracking shells. To my surprise, several layers down (at least five), I got through all the egg shell and a delicate and intricate lily, made of white chocolate, unfolded into my hands. I noticed that it was much smaller than the milk chocolate eggs but far more beautiful and certainly enough chocolate to share and enjoy. I folded the petals back up and waited for my mom to return. When they got back, I showed her. It was getting late, so Dad and Grandpa headed back to our van, while Mom, Shirley, and I were going to camp in the field.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

man, i love dreams. well as long as someone i care about isnt getting whacked, those are horrible. but if i tell ya my weirdest dream, it'll probly be outdone in a month or two. i've been haveing these fucked up nightmares since i can remember.

but there's 3 that REALLY stick out i wont go into detail cuase i dont even know if anyone reads this shit anyways. but basically, one was where there was a zombie plague and after the amy killed the zombies and my friends, they tricked me onto a nazi steam-powered slave ship.

then a few years ago i had this really biblical one, which is very rare for me. i know of two like that. but admitedly, this was after seeing exorcist the begining and i had a dream about the last apostle succumbing to the evils of hell overcomming the earth. it was fucking horrid.

then there came Lemmy…yes, Mr. Lemmy Kilmister of motorhead himself….he wanted to preform surgery on me. unnecessarily. i remember man, i was strapped to the operating table and trying as hard as i could WITHOUT FREAKING THE FUCK OUT that i needed my liver or whatever it was he was trying to take i was pleading to the nurses as they wheeles me down the hall way, but they didnt pay attention. Lemmy was holding a fuckin pizza cutter he was like " aw quit bein a baby! it aint gonna hurt and ya dont need that liver anyways!" man…i was sceamin my fuckin head off. think i woke myself up.

but all that shit about not seeing colors and reading shit and dyin during dreams, it aint true. i've read names i dont know how to pronounce, seen vivid slime green sewers and been shot in the fuckin head to rise back up after a lull in my sleep, as i see in this thread i'm not the only one. a lot of times i mention dreams to people they look at me real weird but i see a lot of people in this thread have weird shit goin on in their heads at night too, maby it's just the artist and story tellers comming out of us at night.

but then there's prophetic dreams and stuff like that…who fuckin knows, most of this shit would make great writing though!!

Posted at

Man, I have so many dreams it's hard to choose just one…

I once dreamed that I was just getting home and getting out my keys to unlock the door when a tiny black car drove up. I looked at it, and suddenly all these skinny men started coming out of it, just a completely unrealistic number of them. All wearing skintight yellow spandex outfits with large blue semicolons on the chest like a superhero logo.

I frantically tried to unlock the door as they swarmed up the yard, but was too panicky to get the key in the lock, so they grabbed me and took me back toward the car.

It later turned out that they were trying to get good footage for an instructional video about punctuation. I made a speech at a fancy premiere showing, something like "I'm honored to be helping the younger generation. The horror you see on my face there is very real, but it's worth it for the sake of the children."

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

It wasn't a dream, more like when your between being a sleep and awaking up, but I seriously thought my sister *Who I was staring at the whole time, with the light on.* was Starscream from Transformers Animated, but with a checkerboard pattern.

I honestly was debating if I should jump up and attack her. @_@ Even though my eyes could see it was my sister, but my brain was making me think it was a checkerboard Starscream. #_#

Posted at

I was playing in a sandbox when a frog with the head of Jim Carry as the Riddler jumped onto my lap and bit of my forefinger. Then a cobra came from the sand and locked its fangs into my arm and I couldn't get it out. I'll never look at Mr. Carry the same way again…:dizzy:

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

You know what's even weirder than having a weird dream? Having a boring dream. A few days ago I had the worst sleep I've ever had because I kept dreaming about school…not even anything exciting in school. I was just writing math notes and walking to classes and stuff.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

You know what's even weirder than having a weird dream? Having a boring dream. A few days ago I had the worst sleep I've ever had because I kept dreaming about school…not even anything exciting in school. I was just writing math notes and walking to classes and stuff.

man,that's the worst. like when you dream that you have to wake up for work but, it's like 4 hours before hand so you KEEP ON WAKING UP FOR WORK……every 25 minutes or so….thank god for coffee….

Willicus
Willicus
Posted at

Oh man - I have really fun, epic-adventure type dreams pretty regularly. Probably the weirdest one is the one I've been having over and over again lately where giant robots are attacking the city while I'm at my office Christmas party. The dream is the same up to a specific point, and then I keep trying different things to stop the invasion, but I've died every single time so far. I'm thinking that I'll keep having this dream until I figure out the right actions to stay alive.

It's actually a really fun dream - and if I had any talent at all for drawing mechs, I'd absolutely make a short comic out of it.
When giant robots attack, I know who to look for.

Willicus
Willicus
Posted at

And then I woke up. ;)
That was epic.
My mind is blown.

NickGuy
NickGuy
Posted at

ive had some pretty weird sex dreams…

Drasnus
Drasnus
Posted at

My dreams tend to be disturbing.

Recently I had one in which I found grainy footage of a kid accidently crushing his skull at a playground. Then I realised that They were coming for me. So I ask the owner of the building for a backdoor and he leads me to a room with steel tables. There were mutilated bodies on them and on the floor. I tell him that I won't go near them and find myself going out of the window. Soon I'm racing across busy streets trying to look incognito before being spotted by strange armoured men and chased.

There was also one I had of an alien plant creature that grew from a deep cave. I explored the cave and found the entrance to the alien's lair, who was merging with the environment and had become a mass of twitching flora filling one part of the cave. The entrance to this was a circular mouth in the wall, lined with uneven, spiked teeth. The mouth couldn't close and the throat was filled with webs. Every time it breathed in, it made a horrible rasping noise that sends a shiver down my spine.

Finally, when I was around six there was my dream of finding a glass panel in my wall with a corpse behind it. I was scared of it but before I knew it I was in my room which was filled with body bags. I then found myself in a sleeping bag amongst them and I could hear the corpses speak reassuringly to me. I was scared shitless.

Posted at

I have zombie dreams.

My freshman year of college I had a nursing major friend and a Biomedical engineering friend.(Backstory info)

So in the dream we are being attacked by zombies, one of which takes a tasty delicious bite out of my arm. In order to save me, Nursing major saws off my arm with a wood saw and burns the stub….
and then My Biomedical engineering friend made me a claw for an arm….A CLAW??? He is now a music major.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.